Anyone experience of retailing a skin care line?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BotoxBoy

Reaction score
I'm retailing some skin products already but interested in going with a brand for a lot more stock...

I think I'm at the point of choosing Jan Marini or Dermaquest...

Anyone do these?

Unlike them as they look futuristic and 'high end' etc

Any others peeps could suggest?

I've done most of the "big brands" at some point - there are pros & cons to them all, and some items sell far better than others do

I've done most of the "big brands" at some point - there are pros & cons to them all, and some items sell far better than others do

Thanks Ashalina... Just seen a few of your other posts. Very helpful x

I really like puramed professional as in it's retail range is glycolic 10% salycilic 2% ,pure hyaluronic serum ,stem cell mask.it is a strong skincare range so much more suited to anaesthetic clinic .I know Alot of BACN nurses use it I have worked with puramed for eight years .it dosnt smell of flowers and the packaging dosnt have bows on it but it works .my background is after surgery skincare and that's where I was introduced to puramed

I really like puramed professional as in it's retail range is glycolic 10% salycilic 2% ,pure hyaluronic serum ,stem cell mask.it is a strong skincare range so much more suited to anaesthetic clinic .I know Alot of BACN nurses use it I have worked with puramed for eight years .it dosnt smell of flowers and the packaging dosnt have bows on it but it works .my background is after surgery skincare and that's where I was introduced to puramed
Thanks I'll check it out...

This is my ex whom retained the Skincare element when we went our separate ways - www.skincosmeticsonline.co.uk

He can't do some brands as he's not got me as The medical link/person although some companies insistent in an "orderly marketing" policy ie you will not sell at less than 5% of the rrp

Latest posts

Back