Anyone fancy a laugh? My first p&w l&p

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsty

Reaction score
I thought I'd give everyone a good laugh! This is my first ever attempt at pink and whites and OMG! I guess hours and hours of practice are in order, I know what I'll be doing when the kids go back to school lol.

there not funny... there good for a 1st attempt!!!! at least your are kinda smiling, mine very wonky attempts at straight lines. i dont usually comment but i think your better then what you think xx :)

Agree! I think you did really good for a first try:hug:

aww thanks :hug: I think the pic actually made them look better!

just grab everyone to practise on... thats what i do and am still doing :)

They're certainly not the worst I've ever seen. Keep up the good work! Best of luck! :)

I'm trying to practice on as many people as possible, trouble is I don't know many people lol!!

Now that looks like a very honest 1st attempt....Well done, its not as easy as it looks...grab some hands & go go go ......

I think you did well I did my pink and white set number three today and I wouldn't post them. I would be to scared:confused: I am sure you will get better very quickly. I hope i do aswell

Hey there good, just keep practising, every day make sure you cover your costs... xx

Their not as bad as you think at all.
I think that's a good first attempt!

There looks to be a lot of scratch marks left, how are you finishing your nails?xxx

Keep up the good work, as i've learnt it is all about practice practice practice, you don't even realise your getting better till you look at the pics.

I take a pic at every set i do, every week look at them all in order!!

Hi Beautification, my finishing is a bit pants at the moment cos my buffing blocks and shining block are knackered to say the least, they should have been replaced ages ago!
When I was learning l&p I was taking a pic about once a week and each time I saw some improvement so I'll do the same with my pink and whites.

Thanks for all your replies I really appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back