Anyone found a good client file app for Ipad?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hypnotic Lashes

Reaction score
I have tried a few and got suckered into buying a few Ipad apps that claim to have good client file organisation but they have all been pretty ordinary.

I use my ipad for just about everything - playing music to clients, taking pics of before and after shots, making notes, showing them images etc

Wouldnt it be grand if they came up with a client file app for the beauty industry!

If anyone has seen or heard of a good one id love to know about it! :)

First of all thank you for a good idea!! I just had a look and I think you need a database app - along the lines of MS access.
I teach MS access so I will have a play with some apps to see how user friendly they are.

I don't think a customised 'beauty client/consultation ' form app exists so it will be a case of creating your own fields in a database.

If I have any luck I will let you know...

If you need any help customising your database let me know.

Thank you - I will have a play an see how I go :)

You could try evernote. Prob not really what you want but you can use tags, search, list etc and it synchs to your iPad, Mac, iPhone and interweeb so you can have your data anytime anywhere, and of course it's backed up by default. :)

I was doing some research online and came across this forum.

I'm the creator of the ClientFile app for iPads. It is in the final stages of development and should be released in the App Store within a couple weeks. It is an all-in-one way to organize client files with various media (pdf documents, audio, video, photos), take notes and maintain client contact information.

It was designed for attorneys and other professionals such as yourself. You could certainly use it to organize files for individual clients or for particular styles or services with before and after photos, videos, etc. For more information, the website is up and will give you some additional information pending the release of the app itself.

Client File

I was doing some research online and came across this forum.

I'm the creator of the ClientFile app for iPads. It is in the final stages of development and should be released in the App Store within a couple weeks. It is an all-in-one way to organize client files with various media (pdf documents, audio, video, photos), take notes and maintain client contact information.

It was designed for attorneys and other professionals such as yourself. You could certainly use it to organize files for individual clients or for particular styles or services with before and after photos, videos, etc. For more information, the website is up and will give you some additional information pending the release of the app itself.

Client File[/QUOT

Will it be released on android x
Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

just another reason for me to buy myself an ipad! looks good on the website that app! xxx

If you are planning to store data electronically, just double check your obligations with the Data Protection Office. I think you may have to register with them as 'Data Controllers' :mad:

If you are planning to store data electronically, just double check your obligations with the Data Protection Office. I think you may have to register with them as 'Data Controllers' :mad:

I am of the understanding u are simply bound.by the data protection act. And you are supposed to keep a back up of all.client date anyway so this would be in addition to record cards

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

I find Bento for iPad very good, has multiple fields that can be customised and is very user friendly.

HTH :)

Latest posts

Back