Anyone go from CND L&P to another L&P?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flame

Reaction score
Hi guys was wondering, there are a lot of people that have gone from other L&P systems to CND but has anyone done the opposite? or is CND L&P really that good?

Oh god why would anyone do that????

Seriously?

Hi guys was wondering, there are a lot of people that have gone from other L&P systems to CND but has anyone done the opposite? or is CND L&P really that good?

I actually changed to entity for a long time and found it just as good - I would be just as happy using either:) if you have only used CND, you will come across a lot of 'not as good as' substitutes but there are also a few other great brands you might be suited to as well.

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Cheryl Sait-Parkinson

Can someone tell me where I can get large sets f CND shellac and vinylux please?? Is sweet squared the best place to look??

Thank you

Can someone tell me where I can get large sets f CND shellac and vinylux please?? Is sweet squared the best place to look??

Thank you

Yes, absolutely! Call them on 08452106060 xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Thank you so much!!!! :) can I ask what l&p is??? So entires I feel so silly not knowing what some things are :( sorry... Xx

Liquid & powder (acrylic)

Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Oh!!! Lol. Okay! :)
Just enquired at sweet squared regarding a large supply of CND shellac.. For 40 bottles, all the marketing, the wall rack and all the prep and tools and the CND lamp it's ...... That's really good isn't it??? X

Last edited:
Just enquired at sweet squared regarding a large supply of CND shellac.. For 40 bottles, all the marketing, the wall rack and all the prep and tools and the CND lamp it's £499!? That's really good isn't it??? X

I think it's good and you get Two lamps for that price......

Dont forget its plus VAT so add on 20% to that

Last edited:
Just enquired at sweet squared regarding a large supply of CND shellac.. For 40 bottles, all the marketing, the wall rack and all the prep and tools and the CND lamp it's £499!? That's really good isn't it??? X

You might want to edit your post Hun we aren't allowed to put trade prices on here in case consumers see them.

Xxx

You might want to edit your post Hun we aren't allowed to put trade prices on here in case consumers see them.

Xxx

I've amended mine too.....

Oh sorry!!! Sorry,.. How do I amend a post!!! :/ thank you for telling me. I didn't know that. Xxxx

Done it... Thank you!!!!! Xxx

I think it's good and you get Two lamps for that price......

Dont forget its plus VAT so add on 20% to that

And yes thanks I realised that after I'd looked. :( they don't do vat free days either do they?? Might just wait till the beauty show next year?? Do they offer better deals there?

And yes thanks I realised that after I'd looked. :( they don't do vat free days either do they?? Might just wait till the beauty show next year?? Do they offer better deals there?

I'm not sure but I don't THINK so I remember at the last show people saying all they saved was postage basically.

Is it for a salon or home salon etc as I think if you a salon with more than on therapist it would defo be worth the investment

Hi it's for a salon
However it's just me that is there. I just want to change everything over to a more reputable name. Xx

Hi it's for a salon
However it's just me that is there. I just want to change everything over to a more reputable name. Xx

There's a smaller kit they do for less than half the price of that one, it's a shellac starter kit and comes with lamp x4 colours and base and top costs dsperse scrub fresh files etc.

Then you could buy colours as you see fit! It depends how many colours you want to start with really though!

That's exactly what I just purchased and then added a few colours ontop in my opinion you should get another base & top coat ( I now love Shellac ) oh and I bought the charmed additives ( it would be rude not to ) it was perfect for me being a mobile therapist x

Latest posts

Back