Anyone going to the Ezflow demo night?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TraceyJoJo

Reaction score
Jess (Sparklepink) sent me a leaflet and I was just wondering if anyone else is going? Should be a good night and we'll get to see some fab demos!

Yeh I'll be there! But as I work at the Salon its my duty!:lol:
No, I'll be there to watch Jess in action and help where I can!

Hoping to go - when is it, what time is it and can I bring a naily, geeky friend

Hoping to go - when is it, what time is it and can I bring a naily, geeky friend

course you can bring a geeky friend :) the more the merrier

ive attached the flyer i made (you may have seen it in my journal)

Jess
xox

Attachments

• EzFlow Demo Evening flyer spr 07.pdf
    324.2 KB · Views: 94
Wish i lived closer.

Gosh, wish I could come too a bit far though............then again it's only 1.45 mins away.

oh shame.....are u doing one in Chi at all Jess or is Crawley the one and only chance?.....

oh shame.....are u doing one in Chi at all Jess or is Crawley the one and only chance?.....

we may do one in chichester later on in the year, but as i am doing all my classes in Crawley at present it made sense to have it at my education centre rather than at EzFlow Chichester

Jess
xox

Sounds great have a good time...a bit far for me to travel though x

Can't believe it!
Just been told (probably forgot knowing me) that its parents evening tonight (my babys 1st one) so I can't make it! Would have loved to meet Adele and Tara and anyone else who's going.

So sorry Jess, hope it goes really well for you :hug:

Can't believe it!
Just been told (probably forgot knowing me) that its parents evening tonight (my babys 1st one) so I can't make it! Would have loved to meet Adele and Tara and anyone else who's going.

So sorry Jess, hope it goes really well for you :hug:

It went really well... thanks for letting me know thqt you couldnt make it hunnio
im all demo'ed and chatted out....lol

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back