Anyone have a Smart Car?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SillyBilly

Reaction score
I'm considering swapping my current car for a Smart Car but would like feedback from anyone who currently owns one please. Good or bad :)

I have a Honda Jazz at the moment which is great apart from I don't find the driving position to be very comfortable for me. I do love the magic seats though.

Im looking for a car that's economical, automatic and has enough room to fit some kit into if I Need to go mobile at any time.

What are the upsides?

Any downsides?

I currently travel about 200 miles a week.

Many thanks in advance x

Great thread as I am thinking that too! Hopefully there is a mobile geek out there who can help! xx

I have had a smart for the past 4 yrs, it is a fab car for running around locally but not really long distance..

We have changed from a petrol to a diesel and it's far more economical also car tax free. Insurance is reasonably cheap too..

Decent boot space, i can fit my sons pram & carry cot in no problem..

I love having a smart!

Stick with the jazz can't beat the magic seats x

I don't have a smart car but have wanted one for about 6+ years now. I love them, they are so cute!! :)

Are you after the smat for 2 or 4?

Thinking of a Smart2 diesel. Thanks for replies x

I'm on my fifth one! Love love love my Smartie :D

Tried the diesel and hated it I'm afraid.

Now have black passion with a red cabriolet roof

It's very comfortable and I have a bad back! No problems doing long distance for me

I'm on my fifth one! Love love love my Smartie :D

Tried the diesel and hated it I'm afraid.

Now have black passion with a red cabriolet roof

It's very comfortable and I have a bad back! No problems doing long distance for me

Can I ask what you hated about the diesel? and what MPG you get from the petrol.

Latest posts

Back