Anyone have arthritis?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Luck at your hospital appointment. Does any of your family have it?

I have it inmy ankles, knees, hips, hands, back & neck. Thank you mother:irked:

I started in my early 20s and now at the ripe old age of 40 I have just had my second back operation, I have a blue badge, I walk with a caliper and a crutch, I can only use an automatic car and on the bad days I use a electric wheelchair.

However, I still work full time. Arthritis is different for different people. Some people are better resting and not working and others (like me) find that movement keeps the joints greased.

I take a barrow load of medication and in the last 16 years have tried other alternative methods inc. accupuncture, cupping, physio, chinese medicine, vitimins etc et etc

Loosing weight has helped me. Other people cut certain foods out of their diet., potatoes is a culprit. It can't be cured but there are thing you can do to help your condition.

I hope you get sorted soon :hug:

Last edited:
how am i gonna get my hips knees and ankles in a wax bath ?:lol:

You get a wax brush and paint the wax on the effected area then cover with cling film then a warm towel. Sit/lay back and relax :green::hug:

You get a wax brush and paint the wax on the effected area then cover with cling film then a warm towel. Sit/lay back and relax :green::hug:

aaaaah, i see:idea:

Good Luck at your hospital appointment. Does any of your family have it?

I have it inmy ankles, knees, hips, hands, back & neck. Thank you mother:irked:

I started in my early 20s and now at the ripe old age of 40 I have just had my second back operation, I have a blue badge, I walk with a caliper and a crutch, I can only use an automatic car and on the bad days I use a electric wheelchair.

However, I still work full time. Arthritis is different for different people. Some people are better resting and not working and others (like me) find that movement keeps the joints greased.

I take a barrow load of medication and in the last 16 years have tried other alternative methods inc. accupuncture, cupping, physio, chinese medicine, vitimins etc et etc

Loosing weight has helped me. Other people cut certain foods out of their diet., potatoes is a culprit. It can't be cured but there are thing you can do to help your condition.

I hope you get sorted soon :hug:

not potatoes, anything but potatoes, i looooove them.:cry:

Latest posts

Back