Anyone have signwriting on their car ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I reckon it looks cheap and tacky so I wouldn't bother, there's much better ways of advertising. Whenever I see them attached to Hair or Beauty it makes me think of the word 'desperate' for some reason.

I wasn't going to enter into this as I don't think it is helpful at all. But. You are as entitled to your opinion as everyone else is here on this forum.

I happen to think that a car that is well signwritten speaks volumes about the business it is advertising. It shows you are prepared to spend that little bit extra, and that as it is actually on your car and can't come off easily, you are serious about your business and here for the long haul.

I think Fitz, if you think it's tacky (which is as I said, totally your opinion but maybe that's all there is where you live - tackyness) then perhaps you should speak to my Creative Nail Ambassador Denise Holland. She is an extremely successful businesswoman and guess what? She has her car signwritten.

I wasn't going to enter into this as I don't think it is helpful at all. But. You are as entitled to your opinion as everyone else is here on this forum.

I happen to think that a car that is well signwritten speaks volumes about the business it is advertising. It shows you are prepared to spend that little bit extra, and that as it is actually on your car and can't come off easily, you are serious about your business and here for the long haul.

I think Fitz, if you think it's tacky (which is as I said, totally your opinion but maybe that's all there is where you live - tackyness) then perhaps you should speak to my Creative Nail Ambassador Denise Holland. She is an extremely successful businesswoman and guess what? She has her car signwritten.

I am a successful Businessman with a Salon and a 1/2 Million Pound + Property Portfolio. Guess what? I don't have stickers on my car because as I said I think they look tacky. Now it would help if you can accept others opinions, that way you won't have to resort to silly insults and pretending to know some BIG cheese called a Creative Nail Ambassador. Kelloggs seem to have another promotion on it would seem - Big Names to the rear of their packets :rolleyes:

Window stickers hun, with your company logo, web address phone numbers etc on ..x

Thanks.

I have been looking around for a while now for a design for my car,lol

Ours is the family car, so i have a magnetic sign on the back from vista print and only take it off on hols, also i don't think it looks tacky ..xx

Thats what i have on mine too

I am a successful Businessman with a Salon and a 1/2 Million Pound + Property Portfolio Good for you, I'm glad you are successful. Guess what? I don't have stickers on my car because as I said I think they look tacky . Now it would help if you can accept others opinions please refer to my original thread you quoted 'You are as entitled to your opinion as everyone else is here on this forum.', that way you won't have to resort to silly insults I was only making an observation as I don't know where Downtown Doddington is and pretending to know some BIG cheese called a Creative Nail Ambassador I never pretend to know people, what's the point in that? I don't know any BIG cheeses, and never referred to Denise as one, and Creative Nail Ambassador is her title. Kelloggs seem to have another promotion on it would seem - Big Names to the rear of their packets :rolleyes:

Apologies to Kellyk, and to go back to the original post, again, if signwriting is professionally done, I think it can do the job well.

You made an observation on where I live and called it Tackyness but you don't know where it is, thats clever that is!

You made the point and was trying to emphasise it by using her Title i.e. 'Creative Nail Ambassador' And just because you say she's successful and has Car Sign Writing am I meant to change my opinion or something? Am I meant to be impressed?

As I said, learn to accept peoples differing opinions. For some reason my opinion of Car Sign Writing looking tacky is something you obviosuly cannot accept, you have clearly shown that.

OMG PULEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:evil:

stop with the tit for tat!:smack:

you've got this and i've got that....if you you've nothing nice to say .....dont say anything at all !:wink2:

Oh dear, I'm getting bored now, so I'll leave it at this and maybe we can agree to disagree.

I made an observation based on a maybe as of course, I don't live there.
I don't wish for you to change your opinion, wouldn't the world be a boring place if we all thought the same? I wasn't aiming to impress anyone, I have no need to do that. That title is all I know her as, that's what she is.

Good night and wishing you much success.

Latest posts

Back