Anyone in scotland that can help??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendy123

Reaction score
Hello i am a newbie so please be nice lol i am looking for a few things if anyone could help that would be great thanks.
i am looking to hire a sunbed for a few weeks
looking for a mobile nail tech
and sumone who does waxing
all ine the airdrie ml6 area please can anyone help or direct me in the right direction thanks wendy.xx:green:
p.s nice to meet you all wendy.xx

Hi wendy

I live in north lanarkshire about 10 miles fae airdrie i'll pm you my no or go on and have a llok in my website it's in there x

hi forgot to welcome you to the site xx lol

I too am looking for a nail tech in Scotland. Someone who does sculpted gel extensions rather than tips and gel overlay. Edinburgh area. Would prefer a salon but open to any offers.

Everywhere i've asked (about 12 salons) just does tips and overlay and i don't like the look of that.

i too am looking for a nail tech in scotland. Someone who does sculpted gel extensions rather than tips and gel overlay. Edinburgh area. Would prefer a salon but open to any offers.

Everywhere i've asked (about 12 salons) just does tips and overlay and i don't like the look of that.
welcome to the site and i hope you find someone wendy.xx

I too am looking for a nail tech in Scotland. Someone who does sculpted gel extensions rather than tips and gel overlay. Edinburgh area. Would prefer a salon but open to any offers.

I can highly recommend CND salon 'All About Eve' in Bruntsfield Place, Edinburgh. Call 0131 221 1444. Speak to owner Eve McBride.

interesting. i actually phoned all about eve and got the impression that they only do tips and overlays. I say got the impression as they were also very rude so i didn't really hang about long enough to confirm. Was thinking about a place in glasgow but it seems silly to go that far. i'll wait and see what i find. thanks for your help people

Nataliya here on site is a fab technician and a genius with gel she works in U Beauty Therapies near Haymarket in Edinburgh.
You could check out her profile page and album here and see her fab work,and get in touch with her.
Good luck.

interesting. i actually phoned all about eve and got the impression that they only do tips and overlays. I say got the impression as they were also very rude so i didn't really hang about long enough to confirm. Was thinking about a place in glasgow but it seems silly to go that far. i'll wait and see what i find. thanks for your help people

Hi Honey and welcome to the site.

I offer both gel and acrylic sculpts and tips and overlay.

I am in Grangemouth which is not far from Edinburgh You can Pm me if you would like any further infor.

Latest posts

Back