Anyone know a good soak off gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finkie

Reaction score
Hi to everybody out there in the nail world.

My name is finkie, I am English but live in Switzerland and I am new to the nail geek, although have been looking at this site for a looooooong time! Nail extensions are relatively new here, however there are studios springing up everywhere. The UK seems to be ahead of here for nail trends and I don't always know everything new on the market.

Just wondered if any of you know of a good gel that soaks off? I am working with ibd gel and am very happy with the look/strength of it. My biggest problem is the dust when I file it off! Just the other day somebody asked me if I work in a bakery!!!! My colleague (who is doing pedicures) is starting to complain abou the dust I am creating. Actually, the skin on my face is getting quite sore with it. I have to go home every evening and take a shower and carefully wash my face (so as not to rub the dust in my skin) then lather on the face cream, which helps me continue the next day. I do have a filter in my nail table but it isn't very effective. Also, I worry about how much of this stuff I am breathing in.... Don't understand why there is so much dust, as I am not making thick nails, but I am fully booked, so it really is one customer after another.

Can anybody help me with any suggestions?

thanks a lot, finkie

cal gel
or bio sculpture.

also akzentz has a soak-off gel.

Laura

I use Bio-gel. I love it.

I would also recommend Bio Sculpture. It is a great gel, easy to use, very popular with customers, who become tremendously loyal to it, and has over 60 different shades which all soak off no problem.

You may be better to check out Bio Sculpture's international site

www.biosculpture.com

where all the international distributors are listed.

:hug: Finkie

Zingara said:
I would also recommend Bio Sculpture. It is a great gel, easy to use, very popular with customers, who become tremendously loyal to it, and has over 60 different shades which all soak off no problem.

You may be better to check out Bio Sculpture's international site

www.biosculpture.com

where all the international distributors are listed.

Latest posts

Back