Anyone know a printing company??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hev

Reaction score
Hi girls, i want to get some professional glossy leaflets made up at a reasonable price, anyone know of anywhere? xx

Hi,

Have you tried vistaprint...?
I get all my printing done by them, there really good,
and they have lot's of freebies aswell!!

HTH

X

vistaprint

they have a offer on as well at the moment free shipping on orders over £20

I used bestprinting.co.uk and they were VERY good. Really good quality, very quick delivery and very reasonably priced.

I use Circle Leaflet printing in Southend and they are cheap and very professional. They're a big printing firm. Google them for the link to their site where you can see the prices. xxx

asc printing... i think it you google asc printing uk it will come up straight away. E mail the man..his name is andrew and i promise he will beat anyone. If you have your design work already he is dirt cheap and very efficient..plus a power seller on ebay with good rep. :)

Hi Honey

I use the one www.theinkshop.biz they are fab and a good choice of art work et. I also feel the are well priced for what you get from them which is of high quality

I have recently designed my own a5 leaflets (newsletter) and they arrived yesterday from the printers, and I'm so pleased with them
I found these guys via google and havent found anyone cheaper and they price match too

Fast Flyer Printing & FSC Flyer Printing, Folded Flyer Printing, Laminated Flyer Printing, Leaflet Printing, Postcard Printing, Full Colour Trade Printing Fast!

I sent my final art work on Thurdays afternoon and they have a very quick turn around and the good thing is all the postage is included in the price listed :)

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back