Anyone know where to get the HD type scissors?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellishbellish

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've just watched the Youtube video of the 7 HD brow steps and like the look of the scissors they use - does anyone know where I could get them from, as I am assuming it isn't something HD have come up with themselves?

I think it's Hive who do these scissors, our wholesaler ordered them in for us.

Ooh thankyou, I'll look into it :)

Ive been looking for some scissors for our new brow rehab treatment. I looked for the hive ones but couldn't find them online. I was in Hobbycraft the other day and saw some scissors that I thought would be suitable but couldn't decide whether to get curved or straight ones. They were very sharp with fine tips.

Which do other people use, curved or straight?

Ive been looking for some scissors for our new brow rehab treatment. I looked for the hive ones but couldn't find them online. I was in Hobbycraft the other day and saw some scissors that I thought would be suitable but couldn't decide whether to get curved or straight ones. They were very sharp with fine tips.

Which do other people use, curved or straight?

I found a similar dilemma in the end on eBay....I'm not sure which would be the better option either, hopefully someone else can help us :)

For trimming brows, I always use straight scissors. HD Brows have new scissors now which are great but I still love the old ones!

For trimming brows, I always use straight scissors. HD Brows have new scissors now which are great but I still love the old ones!

Thankyou :)

Latest posts

Back