anyone play bingo online?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
my brother phoned me last week and said he was playing gala bingo online and i thought what a saddo.....lol.....anyway he said he had just won a full house and got £200 :eek:

that played on my mind and i eventually gave in and signed up myself........within ten minutes of playing i also got a full house for £200 :) :) :)

anyone else tried it and had a win?

stanleyann

No not tried it but you do make it sound tempting lol

I signed up for Mecca Bingo and ended up spending about £50, with no luck! I recieved an email last week saying I had recieved a free £3 in my account, and so played the £3 and won full house!
Be careful though it's highly addictive!

Im a member of gala, mecca, sun bingo, think bingo & butlins bingo, all online and over the past yr i must have spent hundreds and not won a thing, zilch, nada.:mad:

The only thing i did have a win on was the slots, got fed up of not winning bingo so played them with my last £10 quid and won the jackpot of £150, no where near as much as ive put in to the sites but i took my money and ran and wont play them again :irked:

I find when playing its the same names over and over that win, makes me wonder if its rigged!

funny enough i was introduced to gala on line last night at a freinds party but much preferred the arcade where yiu can play deal or no deal and i won all three times lol

Latest posts

Back