Anyone received a refund email from S2?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x Fee x

Reaction score
Hey all

Just wondered if anyone has received an email from World Pay regarding a Sweet Squared refund that they weren't expecting?

I've received one at 4pm, detailing my name, S2 account number and details of authentic S2 staff email addresses.... However I haven't placed any order with S2 any time recently.

I will of course call S2 in the morning when they open, but wondered if it was just me. I'm certain the email can't be genuine, but it's concerning that my details are in it, so heads up to all the S2 customers x

I've not received an email so far. That's worrying it has your details in it. Does the amount match any of your more recent orders?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've not received an email so far. That's worrying it has your details in it. Does the amount match any of your more recent orders?

Nope, it's completely out of the blue. Doesn't match up to anything. Will be making S2 aware in the morning x

Good idea, all very strange. Let us know what S2 say but thanks for the warning x

You could try logging into your account and looking at your transactions to see if it's there too, as I imagine if it's genuine it would be and if not it wouldn't be there. Although it's still odd to be refunded if you don't know why.

What did S2 say Fee? X

Latest posts

Back