Anyone Recommend A Good Seaweed Facial Range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellbert

Reaction score
Hi
I've just been refused the go ahead to stock a facial range I was soo looking forward to using because a Spa near by uses it. :sad:
So - I was looking to use another range, preferably seaweed based or very natural as my hands dont like aromatherapy oils!
Also a range that doesnt charge the earth for set up would be helpful too!

Many thanks
xxxx

Thalgo is marine algae based and gorgeous.

X

Repechage is stunning, seaweed based, a range and price for all skin conditions etc
The four layer mask is amazing that alone will generate so much interest for clients as no other range in my experience offer such a mask,you tube it
x

Hi Rockateer
Unfortunatley its Repechage who have blocked us from using their facial range due to another Salon using it. I agree it is amazing and am gutted that I cant use it!

Thalgo is marine algae based and gorgeous.

X

I have heard lots of great things about Thalgo, deffinately consider it.

It is a huge shame that they're not allowing you to stock their brand, but it does also show that they have some business ethics and giving their stockists some exclusivity unlike certain well known brands at the moment

Hi Rockateer
Unfortunatley its Repechage who have blocked us from using their facial range due to another Salon using it. I agree it is amazing and am gutted that I cant use it!

Oh that is a pity as I agree with the post above, the four layer facial is excellent and a big seller, Repechage have great products for skin and body care too. I actually know Lydia Sarfati and she is a lovely woman.

Last edited:
From the link I had a look at the repechage site and requested information. There are just so many to choose from and trying to get as much info as possible.

Does Repechage sell to the public in the high street or online. Or would people have to come to a registered stockist.

So many questions to ask when getting the rifgr range. I bought the hive range at the beginning of the year as was starting to set up but don't think this will be the right one I want to use aster seeing so many threads.

I have not seen it anywhere in the "high street", they control what salons/spas it goes into as the OP found out.

They do sell some of the more obvious products to joe public online, (not sure about Europe as I use the US site) but for the same sort of price you would charge clients but then they charge postage on top so it is win win if you stock it in house.

Latest posts

Back