Anyone seen these?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherubs

Reaction score
In my never ending search for big beautiful hair I stumbled across these

YouTube - Candra J-Clips

They look really good, I've e-mailed the company as when I tried to order it said I couldn't online :cry:

Anyone seen anything similar??

The end result looks like she had a wig on lol.
Dont be fooled, u can add volume to your hair with a good blow dry and a few velcro rollers xx xx

bn yep i can see the theory , but you could get exactly the same effect lifting your hair up with your fingers and drying the root -for free

i personally think her looked better before.my hair is quite flat so i like abit of volume in it but i think she had to much which made it look fake.i get mine by using some velcro rollers that i got for £1 and put them in my hair when its just damp as i dont ant it to go curly.then just before i take them out i give them a quick blast with the hair dryer and let them cool down.i find this works fine for me and its cheap.x

I tried the velcro roller way this morning, I can't get it to work for me :irked:
I ended up with silly little kinks where the rollers had been lol

i think if u used those clips youd get a clip mark? tip ur head upside down then back up and use your fingers to work the roots. keep practising with ur rollers once you can do it its easy x

The web site doesnt work

Latest posts

Back