Anyone Tantrick Trained & In Leicester(shire)area???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

urbansam

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently completed my training at Tantrick (Mkt Harb) and purchased the kit (fab apart from was having having major probs with tent, still am to be honest, I hate it. I will suss it though and the threads on here have made me lol! - nice to know I am definately not the only one!.
Anyway I was wondering if there was anyone local to me that could fit me in (asap) for a spray tan! (8% should do me). I would pay your going rate obviously and can travel if you are not mobile.
I really want to have one done on myself as I am getting a little miffed at still investing in sunshower sessions (crime!) when I could have a much nicer (quicker!) tan and help a fellow geek out at the same time (and hopefully get some tips from an established tech!).
Hope there is someone out there .....

Hi, I have recently completed my training at Tantrick (Mkt Harb) and purchased the kit (fab apart from was having having major probs with tent, still am to be honest, I hate it. I will suss it though and the threads on here have made me lol! - nice to know I am definately not the only one!.
Anyway I was wondering if there was anyone local to me that could fit me in (asap) for a spray tan! (8% should do me). I would pay your going rate obviously and can travel if you are not mobile.
I really want to have one done on myself as I am getting a little miffed at still investing in sunshower sessions (crime!) when I could have a much nicer (quicker!) tan and help a fellow geek out at the same time (and hopefully get some tips from an established tech!).
Hope there is someone out there .....

Minkus is in the Leicester area and she is Tantrick trained.

Have you checked out the Tantrick website - there is an excellent video of folding and unfolding the booth (best I have seen). If you have been trained you should have been given a password to access the technical area. Its well worth a lookie .. very informative and helpful to the trained technician :)

I really struggled witrh my tent at first. I once forgot to zip up the bag and it came out in my car and tried to pop open, but my car is so small it didnt get very far!! lol.

I found that i had to put my toes on the base when its folded flat, and then it will kinda twist back into its little circle.

if that makes sense?!
:S

xx

Hi Sam

If you want to give me a call I'll help talk you through the "taming of the tent"!
Have done it many times over the phone and can normally get it down within a few minutes lol! Once you get the hang of it, you should find it is so much easier and may even begin to like it!

The number is 0845 022 22 33 - speak soon hun!

Mandy x

Cheers for the info! I will watch the tantrick vid and have another go! why not. Although I may have to reshape one of the rods!. It stands up luckily as I have a mate round so I can have another practice run before I officially 'launch' next month, can't wait!:eek: . I will contact Minkus and see if she is up for it.! Ta I will no doubt be in touch after the week-end spray session so I can hear some valuable words of wisdom on how to take down the tent!. I Cheers for tip on zip too, one to watch for!

I really want to have one done on myself as I am getting a little miffed at still investing in sunshower sessions (crime!) when I could have a much nicer (quicker!) tan and help a fellow geek out at the same time (and hopefully get some tips from an established tech!). Hope there is someone out there .....

Hi Sam

Im in Leicester (anstey) and yep i have 8% in tantrick in. If you would like to pm me to discuss price and whereabouts etc please do!

Pippadoodle also maybe able to help you out she is coalville area.

Amb xxx

Latest posts

Back