Anyone use 'Clip meche' highlighting system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eliza Doolittle

Reaction score
Hi, I bought this highlighting system last week and have just used it for the first time. I found it quite fiddly, but the main pain in the neck was cleaning them afterwards!!

I wondered if anyone else uses this system and how you get on with it.

Thank you x

I gave it a go but i prefer foil to meche simply because it "feels" sturdier iykwim :D

i use foils or wraps nit keen on meche

Hi, thank you for your opinions. x

Hi, I bought this highlighting system last week and have just used it for the first time. I found it quite fiddly, but the main pain in the neck was cleaning them afterwards!!

I wondered if anyone else uses this system and how you get on with it.

Thank you x

Hi there
what was the result like? and do they get as close to the roots as foils?
by the way I use foils and spatula and now and again the old cap comes out of the cupboard .

I used to always have this done. It's a bit heavy when you have a full head!!!!
The worst job in the world as a junior is cleaning the damn stuff after. :irked:

I've never heard of this before or seen this offered before, how does this work?

I've never heard of this before or seen this offered before, how does this work?

Hi
if these are the same ones Im thinking of they are made of see through plastic where you paint on the color like( easi meche) then close the see through plastic over the color,

then clip together a thin plastic bar at the top near the scalp this is so you don't get slipping, they are reusable, and see through,

(never tried them myself though :hug:

Hi there
what was the result like? and do they get as close to the roots as foils?
by the way I use foils and spatula and now and again the old cap comes out of the cupboard .

hi could you tell me where you got it from i need more thanks

hi could you tell me where you got it from i need more thanks

This thread was created 14 years ago, with the quoted poster having been absent for the last 11 of those, so you may prefer to create a new thread of your own instead? 😉

Latest posts

Back