Anyone use DERMANEW System?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfect10kb

Reaction score
To all you skin geeks . Do any of you use Dermanew facial rejuvination System ?

If so can you please tell me the results you got from it and where the best place to purchase this sytem is .

Yes I have done a search but not the answers to my questions here

Thanks in advance :)

I currently use Dermanew in my salon and have seen fantastic results on scars, acne scarring, lupus butterfly rash, enlarged pores the list is endless!!

All of my clients who have tried this love how it makes their skin look and feel! I got my kit from my OPI rep and OPI are the distributer for the UK.

To all you skin geeks . Do any of you use Dermanew facial rejuvination System ?

If so can you please tell me the results you got from it and where the best place to purchase this sytem is .

Yes I have done a search but not the answers to my questions here

Thanks in advance :)
Im interested in this and wondered whether it was actually any different from what you can buy on the high street.

I currently use Dermanew in my salon and have seen fantastic results on , lupus butterfly rash, enlarged pores the list is endless!!

All of my clients who have tried this love how it makes their skin look and feel! I got my kit from my OPI rep and OPI are the distributer for the UK.

Rachael please don't use Dermanew on clients with lupus .You have to be gentle with Lupus Using dermanew on a cllients could cause a whole host of problems.
It is a contraindication.

Ruby

Call the education team at Lena White a call on 01923 240 010. They would be happy to talk you through the product and training options. It is a fantastic system with fantastic results, training is always done in small groups so you get your moneys worth.

Rachael please don't use Dermanew on clients with lupus .You have to be gentle with Lupus Using dermanew on a cllients could cause a whole host of problems.
It is a contraindication.

Ruby

My clients doctor has actually recommended this treatment on her face for the type of lupus she has and I have a dr's note to prove this, so that isn't actually true in all cases! It can help but obv. I wouldn't do a treatment without this from her doctor.

hey ya - i use the Dermanew Hand held tool - from OPI. it is really good - ive seen some good results - and they do a good range to retail too! they always have their dermanew range at the show if your not an OPI stockist! :eek:

I use the DermaNew system and have had some fab results.
My hubby always makes sure he gets a pedicure every couple of weeks and insists i use the DermaNew products to keep his tootsies silky smooth!!!!!

Thanks for all the replies so far . Another question . I have this system now and am very pleased with results although only used on myself and one client . My question is which of the creams do you use the most and which one do you feel gives best results .

I am talking between

Facial Rejuvination MD Cream
Acne microdermabrasion Cream
Accelerated formula MD Cream

Also those of you that use on clients , how often do your clients have treatments and what are the prices that are charged for this

Thanks in advance
Karen

Latest posts

Back