Anyone use same compressor for nails and tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curlywurly

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have just purchased an ab/as/18 airbrush from everything airbrush.com, so that I can do fancy french designs on natural nails on some of my clients and myself. The really helpful guy at that company also assures me that I can use the compressor for doing spray tans as well.

Does anyone else use one of these, any tips at all? I don't mind if I have to invest in another compressor for tans when I introduce them (Have just started up mobile after leaving my hotel slaon job and adding treatments one by one). I am desperate to start practising air brushing on natural nails as I think it can look really pretty (and I am soooo rubbish at painting french) and the spray tanning thing was an extra bonus!:D

Yes, I use my compressor with a different air brush, and its fine if you look on the tantricks site you will see they have an entry level compressor which is the same spec as the one I use. Its slower but gives just as good a result.

Latest posts

Back