Anyone used Nice n Easy root touch up??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady H

Reaction score
Ive just bought some as my dark brown colour has not faded but my blonde roots are coming through and it looks grey. I know I could'nt comfortably sit in the hairdressers chair for 2 and a half hours so I thought Id give this a try. I know what Im doing cos I used to be a hairdresser but I just wondered what other geeks thought of this if they have used it? I havent really used shop bought hair colour for many years but I cant get to the wholesalers so this is gonna have to do for now. Any comments girls?

I'd like to try this, so would love to hear from someone who has tried it.

I'm not a hairdresser, but could do with my roots being touched up a little more frequently. My hair is dark brown, but there quite a scattering of grey hairs popping up, more and more!!!!:green:

well i used it, its ok, not as marvellous as they make out. its supposed to blend with your colour perfectly. It doesnt but it looks better than blond roots.

Ive just bought some as my dark brown colour has not faded but my blonde roots are coming through and it looks grey. I know I could'nt comfortably sit in the hairdressers chair for 2 and a half hours so I thought Id give this a try. I know what Im doing cos I used to be a hairdresser but I just wondered what other geeks thought of this if they have used it? I havent really used shop bought hair colour for many years but I cant get to the wholesalers so this is gonna have to do for now. Any comments girls?

If youve got a tint bowl and bruh id have bought something like recital or belle colour (i like those ones) and just mixed a little bit up in the bowl and used that. the root only tint is well expensive isnt it? and i only get like, a third of what u normally get. i could be wrong but im sure thats how it is! =]

Latest posts

Back