Anyone used these tips, yet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why it's best to only apply white tips when the client has a long nail bed or at least a fair amount of extension edge..otherwise you have to elongate the nail bed by sculpting to make it look natural...but yes, each to their own..if the client is happy with odd looking nails then good on them, their money isn't wasted and you still get paid for you work :)

I know how to do tips hun, and what on. It was her choice, even after I advised her. But, well they don't look odd to me, even so. Not as much as you guys point out. Yes we all have our opinions and advise, and I do take it on board usually. But my point was... I asked if anyone liked the actual nail (design ect) Not point out about my work!

Anyway, I am out.

I know how to do tips hun, and what on. It was her choice, even after I advised her. But, well they don't look odd to me, even so. Not as much as you guys point out. Yes we all have our opinions and advise, and I do take it on board usually. But my point was... I asked if anyone liked the actual nail (design ect) Not point out about my work!

Anyway, I am out.

Good, i'm glad. I actually didn't realise the pic was of your work (failed to read the post properly) so I apologise for my rudeness about your work..I wouldn't blatently go about telling people what's wrong with their work unless they asked specifically...but still..you say you realise there's too much white because of her short nail beds and yet you don't consider them "odd looking". No matter..everyone concerned was happy so all good.

To answer your question...yes the design is pretty and they would look good..on the right nails. That is my opinion on what you asked :)

Good, i'm glad. I actually didn't realise the pic was of your work (failed to read the post properly) so I apologise for my rudeness about your work..I wouldn't blatently go about telling people what's wrong with their work unless they asked specifically...but still..you say you realise there's too much white because of her short nail beds and yet you don't consider them "odd looking". No matter..everyone concerned was happy so all good.

To answer your question...yes the design is pretty and they would look good..on the right nails. That is my opinion on what you asked :)

I totally agree with you. Would look better on the right nails. And yes, there is alot of white. But it didn't look too bad once I finished(I thought anyway) :) The sidewalls looked lovely and straight to me, when I finished. I am very fussy when it comes to sidewalls, I have voiced this enough myself on here. I don't mind people giving me their opinion...I have posted some pics in Nail Critiques. But my question was about the design of the actual tip lol. Maybe I took it abit harsh of what I thought looked nice!!! Ahhh well, I guess I just need to take it on the chin, and expect some people won't like it. I guess we will always find some fault with other nail techs work, and have our off days with nail work!!

Need my coffee!!! :)

i wouldn't like those tips at all.

i love to look at beautifully created nails where you are not 100% sure whether they are natural or enhanced...

but we all have different tastes.

i wouldn't like those tips at all.

i love to look at beautifully created nails where you are not 100% sure whether they are natural or enhanced...

but we all have different tastes.

Agreed, a very natural look are surely the aim of the game when it comes to creating enhancements..with the exception of some of the outrageous nail shapes to have come out (ie the duckfeet things!) But there are some clients who don't give two hoots about what looks natural and what doesn't...just like some hair clients like natural looking hair colours and then theres some who go for bright red or purple etc etc.

I am calling a halt to this, I had been going to delete some posts as they were not on topic as after all the OP did not ask for critique, otherwise she would have posted in the Critique Forum. But I have decided to leave them and close.
We are all entitled to our own opinions, and it would be a queer old world if we all had the same.
As for posting your opinion on any thread you like, well you can only do that if it is on topic and constructive, not a petty put down in retaliation for another slight.

This is the second time I have posted this site rule on a thread today, just before I closed it.

I trust you all pay more attention to it in future.

Reply to others how you would like them to reply to you
This is possibly THE most important of all commandments here. We have a low tolerance for members who show disrespect to others (even if the disrespect is somehow warranted). Rude and thoughtless posts are the fastest way to make you look like a right ass in front of the world. Its also a quick way to find yourself on the wrong side of a ban. If you can't say it nicely, go Facebook it.

I would like to think some apologies may be winging there way about in PMs after this ...but I am a bit of an optimist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back