Apilus difference between senior and junior

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Callm

Reaction score
Hi There

I'm looking to find out the exact difference between the apilus machines. The platinum sounds great but unfortunately is out of my price range at min. So that leaves me with the senior and junior machines. What is the diff? is the junior still 13mhz? (it doesnt say on hof website) Anyone used both? I've used the cleo but in that Salon i found the clients had been returning for years!

Any advice would be soooo appreciated.....minefield xx

Last edited:
Hi There

I'm looking to find out the exact difference between the apilus machines. The platinum sounds great but unfortunately is out of my price range at min. So that leaves me with the senior and junior machines. What is the diff? is the junior still 13mhz? (it doesnt say on hof website) Anyone used both? I've used the cleo but in that Salon i found the clients had been returning for years!

Any advice would be soooo appreciated.....minefield xx

The Junior and Senior are both 13.56 mhz. The senior is 25% more powerful and has a few more modes such as micro flash, multiplex etc. I have the senior with the iMM pac upgrade, which allows for more treatment modes and options. The Platinum is 25% more powerful than the senior but is 27mhz. Some people opt for the senior as it has most of the treatment options - I have come across those who find the platinum too fast and powerful for them so it depends on individual choice.

Last edited:
The Junior and Senior are both 13.56 mhz. The senior is 25% more powerful and has a few more modes such as micro flash, multiplex etc. I have the senior with the iMM pac upgrade, which allows for more treatment modes and options. The Platinum is 25% more powerful than the senior but is 27mhz. Some people opt for the senior as it has most of the treatment options - I have come across those who find the platinum too fast and powerful for them so it depends on individual choice.

Thank you so much for the info. I have had a treatment with the platinum and to be honest didnt feel much difference (comfortability wise) to the cleo! Although I do believe it may prove to have less re growth.

I'm being a bit 'thick' here....If the senior and junior are both 13.56mhz how is the senior 25% more powerful?

Thank you!! xx

Thank you so much for the info. I have had a treatment with the platinum and to be honest didnt feel much difference (comfortability wise) to the cleo! Although I do believe it may prove to have less re growth.

I'm being a bit 'thick' here....If the senior and junior are both 13.56mhz how is the senior 25% more powerful?

Thank you!! xx

The circuits used in the senior machine are more powerful. They are both delivering radiofrequency at 13.56mhz but the junior is at hundredths of a second whilst the senior is a thousandths of a second. HTH.

As for your treatment it depended on what modes were used on each machine. Picoflash (in theory) on the platinum should be much more comfortable than any modes on the Cleo but that could depend on the area and your sensitivity that particular day.

Got it thank you!! xx

Can you do ACP treatments on the Senior?

Latest posts

Back