Applying bottom lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fake.it

Reaction score
Evening geeks! Can't sleep so mind is going lots lol!

I want to apply some bottom lash extensions, and wondered
1) do you still isolate?
2) do you need to use a sensitive glue?
3) what curl and size is the norm?
4) is there anything different than applying top lashes I should know before I give it ago?

I have searched but all I kept getting up was about myscara!
So sorry if it's been discussed before!

This is to do on myself! But if I want to do them on clients do I need to take another course? In my case with Nouveau the masters course? Or did you all just go for it?

In the morning I will go on YouTube and see if anything is on there!

Anyway I will try to get back to sleep!

Night everyone!!!
X

Hiya!
I can't remember who but a couple of months ago another geek posted a video of a lash incl bottom lashes, I think she used sensitive glue and very small j curls
Do a search for 'lashes video'
hth x

Its difficult i found. But possible.

I used a c curl o.15 7mm. I isolated as usual. Used a sensitive glue x

I dunno about an extra course. That's a good point. I wonder too x

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Yes you need to have extra training to be able to do this on clients as it's an open-eye technique.

Thanks girls!

Properprincess: the masters they offer covers tips on picking up speed and achieving different looks, using coloured lashes and feathers and doing bottom lashes!
The trainer told us to go home and practice on ourselves but haven't really had the time, but am thinking to give bottoms a go tomorrow!

Do any of you two put coloured lashes in? Anyone know how many you should apply to just really bring out eye colour?
Xx

Hi

I too can't sleep so just going through new threads, i do offer bottoms and did the training on the master course at nouveau, and i do find them easy on myself, they take a bit more mastering on others, but they do look amazing .. I have a few older friends who have them and keep them on for a couple of weeks but the younger girls who iv'e done loose them after afew days its all todo with their own aftercare ...yes you need a low odour glue because its an open eye process, and i use 6 or 7 j curls and takes another half an hour or so ...I also change from pointed tweezers to small slanted tweezers this helps me manoeuvre around the eye.
I must say thou its not for everyone iv'e started some and had to abandon half way through because their eyes become sensitive to the fumes and water as if peeling an onion.

Again its like lashing the more you do the easyier it becomes i love to do them becauese the finished results look amazing, so go practice on yourself :lol:

Do any of you two put coloured lashes in? Anyone know how many you should apply to just really bring out eye colour?
Xx

i dont use coloured lashes but i have had them on my lashes before - ive had them two different ways, just on my outer corners to give a hint of colour and another time all the way through my lashes. i had purple ones and they looked fab all the way through, it was quite subtle but enough to sort of double look at them to say has she got coloured lashes?!? :) hope this helps xx

Meekz and Fake.it - do you do your own top lashes? ive tried and just cant manage it, can you give me any tips?

Hi poppy

yes i can do my own top lashes but only if i can't get out, but they aren't as nice as my clients, obviously its open eye process and i use slanted tweezers and a magifying mirror which helps alot, and all i would say is be very careful its tricky!!

Latest posts

Back