Arbonne

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All businesses are a pyramid businesses the guy at the top is the richest, banks, salon owners, prime ministers, city councils etc all pyramid Arbonne is network marketing any can get to the top you just need the hunger to do it. Amazing skincare personally not keen on the make up

All businesses are a pyramid businesses the guy at the top is the richest, banks, salon owners, prime ministers, city councils etc all pyramid

That's so true. I guess we're so used to working the machine we don't realise the bigger picture ..or pyramid :rolleyes:

So good to see that there are at least a few of you on here that actually know what pyramid selling is, that it is illegal, and can see that Arbonne is NOT one of these.

If you're not sure what pyramid selling is then please do a search on Google and acquire some knowledge on it before declaring "yes, definately pyramid".

I don't know of Arbonne, but I am involved with a MLM company, and it's the most honest and ethical way of working. We are fully trained, and do not "push" our products,or "brainwash" people, we simply offer and reccommend.

Why else would Richard Branson, Donald Trump, and Alan Sugar be encouraging people to get involved with MLM? Because it's the way ahead!, as well as them giving their full backing and support?

Sure as hell they won't be getting involved with anything illegal!

Last edited:
Ok peeps - I am a fully trained beautician and salon owner - Arbonne is absolutely the furthest thing from pyramid selling there is!! (incidentally pyramid selling is illegal in this country) it is so ethical unlike many of the product company's you have all claimed to prefer - Arbonne products are amazing - I took a gold bag from a lady and after 2 weeks my husband and I had a row he said I had had Botox as my crows feet had gone ( he would never normally notice if I danced naked in front of him!) which I hadn't . I noticed immediately that the black line on my neck which looked like it had been drawn on with a felt tip pen has really really faded - try walking into Harvey Nicks and ask to take home a bag of flagship full range ultra premium products to try before you buy and see how far you get - the prices are Clinique/Clarins range - the products are way above anything else in the market they are pure vegan approved no no chemicals parabins etc and natural - I admit I love them and refused to give my bag back - I'm not paying for the rent of high street stores the salespeople in white coats and the fish tanks any more just my fab products - ask me any questions you like its amazing !!!!!!!!

Hear hear! I absolutely :Love::Love::Love:the Arbonne skincare as well and it is going great guns in Australia. Lots of beauty professionals using it in salon for treatments and singing it's praises.

Has worked miracles on my skin which has driven me literally insane for the past 20 years. Huge thumbs up from Down Under :)

Omg this name! A friend of mine who I hadn't heard from in ages messages me out the blue asked to meet for coffee. I thought would be nice to catch up so met her. After a few minutes of chit chat, she pulled out a big presentation in the middle of the jammed packed coffee shop showing me this new business she started! It wasn't until 5 minutes in I cottoned on that she wanted me to get involved.

I have read people saying its not pyramid it's network marketing..... Errrr well I think there's not much difference between them.

I also am friends with this girl on Facebook which is her platform for marketing. But not to sell their products, doesn't seem too interested in that bit, but to recruit new people! The status' are beyond cringe! And it's all the time.

But having said that she said she is now earning more from Arbourne than her job so is going part time. She also went to Vegas (they paid for hotel she paid for flights) she gets Tiffany gifts and when you reach the top you get a white Mercedes Benz. BUT she seems to be working all the time. Travelling up & down country to these meetings. The more people on her team the more money she gets, once you reach a certain level you move up to like area manager or something ( not entirely sure of their titles)

Also she had to put quite of bit of money up front. She said to me thousand or so? For membership plus you have to buy all their very expensive products to have as samples. I tried some for two nights and obviously wasn't long enough to report whether they were any good or not.

Anyway it's not for me. But that was my experience. Also I have read some horror stories about people involved in this company and put me off. Plus I'd rather just stay where I am!

If your part of it good luck but like I said this was my experience and not for me! :Grope:

I bought a few bits to try, I just thought it was very expensive for a brand clients didn't know of..I consider is similar to a more upmarket Avon. I do know therapists who claim to be making fortunes from it but they talk about it constantly .... Yawn!

As said, I wouldn't want to use a product so readily available for my clients to not only buy, but retail as well. You can tell me they're great, ethical, vegan etc, but the fact that they are a multi level marketing company puts me off.

Not all businesses can be compared to pyramid selling or mlm. The difference is that I am fully trained in Environ. My clients buy it from me. Their skin looks great and they tell their friends who also buy it from me. I do a full consultation and I offer a refund if clients aren't happy. I do not encourage them to become representatives of the company under my 'umbrella', to sell to their friends and to be on a par with me. My mark up is also not related to how much I sell/how many other people I have selling under my umbrella!

If that suits you, great!

Agreed as above!

Last edited:
I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion everyone is entitled to an opinion I just want to let you know it is a network marketing company which is very different from a pyramid

If you think about it if you work for someone else aren't you then in a pyramid? Person at the time earning the most then down the line I'm sure if you work for someone else you don't earn as much money as them?

The products aren't for everyone as I'm sure is the same with every single product on our shelves but they are ethical and have some amazing results for people

You shouldn't knock something until you've tried it after all no one is charging you to use or try them well at least they shouldn't be - the reps giving arbonne a bad name isn't true for everyone and it's a shame they have shown it in a bad light

Anyway hope this helps

Lol network marketing is just a new word for pyramid selling I mean come on.....

"you sell the products then try and get people who buy the product to then sell them also, you can make money, the more people beneath you the more money you make the higher you get to the top"

How is this not pyramid selling?? Not that I have anything against it but people try to force you to believe its not when basically it is they've just tried a fancy new way of doing it but if you look at the overall bigger picture what do you see?? Pyramids!!

Oh ....... and I thought it was purely to get your hands on a white Mercedes!....I have two already don't really need a third and they definitely didn't come from selling Arbonne. I tried the products for a month, two or more years ago. The End.

If it works for you then that really is the ultimate result. I really wasn't keen on the smell of them. Just personal preference I suppose.

Latest posts

Back