Arcrylic Nail Tech Courses Glasgow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClancyCutiecles

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Can anyone recommend any other courses in Glasgow apart from CND? I know this seem to be the one with the most positive feedback however, curious to know if they are any other which anyone would recommend and maybe slightly less expensive :)

Thank you

Hi there, to be honest you will pay a lot of money for any type of nail training. If you do a home course by the time you buy all the courses you will have spent over £1000, if you do classroom training again this will be the same. College is probably the cheapest option of around £100-£200 per course, however you would need to take a manicure pedicure course at college then a course on artificial nail extensions, they don't allow you into an artificial extensions class without having previously carried out manicure pedicure. Nailzone do a beginners acrylic course for about £400 I think, however this is only beginners course, you would then need to go on and do intermediate and you would also need a manicure course regardless as not all clients will want artificial nails.

Hope this helps :)

Hi definitely nsi scotland train will Tony klinberg at the Scottish beauty school in hillington park

Thanks...so with CND this course includes mani and pedi etc and you would be then qualified to start working is that the case?? x

If the CND acrylic course includes manicure and pedicure as well, this will be why you are paying more for the course compared to everywhere else. However, when you break it down to do the courses separately it wouldn't be far off the same price.

I forgot that NSI do training too, as far as im aware they don't have one course where you learn everything, so again it would be a case of buying separate courses to suit what you would like to offer.

You should chose a few companies of interest and research the company, the training and the products they use. Look for reviews on the products and training etc.

Make a choice which will suit your learning, everybody will favour one training company over an other so do some research and hopefully that will help you make up your mind a little more easily.

Don't be put off by cost of training, it isn't always the case the the cheapest training is the worse and the more expensive training is the best. However, you will only get what you pay for. Going for a cheaper course may end up costing you more in the long run and paying for an intensive 2-5 day course may not be enough for you after spending all that money.

it depends on how much effort you put in, and how much practice you put in after your training. Well in my opinion anyway. Some people can pick things up really quickly and others can't so find a course suited to your learning.

with any nail training once you are qualified and gain insurance you can start working straight away. You don't need to have completed all the courses with a training provider, however, not all clients will want acrylic nails, and if that's all you can offer then it may not be enough so it will be worth doing a handful of courses with your chosen provider.

Nail art and fashion trends are very popular so it would be worth learning some of this as well. Stiletto nails are extremely popular where i am just now so is crystal nails, Minx and Shellac.

Latest posts

Back