Are any of you mobile and based in Plymouth?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vetty

Lost and happy geek!
Reaction score
One of my long-standing regulars is moving to Plymouth (Plympton?) in 3 weeks time and I offered to try and find her a new nail tech. She is an enhancement wearer (CND L+P) and generally has her appts every 2 weeks. Will wear P+W but is also up for glitter tips and all over colours! She does need someone mobile. She's been a client of mine for 4 years, loyal and reular - what more do we want?!

Anyone who can take her on please PM me and I'll pass your details to her.

Thanks,

Anyone? I have a good paying regular customer on offer and no-one wants her.......?

Anyone? I have a good paying regular customer on offer and no-one wants her.......?

Why not refer her to one of the CND educators in that Area .. there are several who both teach and run businesses. Give S2 a call, Vetty.

Why not refer her to one of the CND educators in that Area .. there are several who both teach and run businesses. Give S2 a call, Vetty.

Nice one Geeg, will do :hug:

Hi Please pass on my details! I would really appreciate it as i am just starting out. I am Creative trained (with Katrina Kneebone in Plymouth) and insured. Only charging £20 a full set until I am faster!xx
My number is 07507852313, Kate,

Both PeepPaws and Pure aka Debs are located near Plymouth. Whilst PeepPaws is Creative trained, Pure is OPI trained.

HTHs you a bit xx

Latest posts

Back