Are cluster lashes for short term wear?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I trained to do clusters on my make-up course but have only just decidedvto try them over strips- what I usually get asked for.
I bought some Salon System adhesive and remover to try first on me. I am not sensitive to anything but OMG my eyes began to sting and water from the vapour- no adhesive went in my eye. I removed lashes with remover- again now irritated eyes went red and sore.
Now too nervous to use on clients even with a patch test- is this normal?

Is Ardell ok on most people please ? X

I ONLY use Ardell Lash Tite now for this reason as I find Salon System's adhesive too strong and fumey. I have very sensitive eyes and can apply clusters to my own eyes using Ardell wihtout any problems. Would definitely recommend you buying some.

I ONLY use Ardell Lash Tite now for this reason as I find Salon System's adhesive too strong and fumey. I have very sensitive eyes and can apply clusters to my own eyes using Ardell wihtout any problems. Would definitely recommend you buying some.

Thanks for reply- just checking Lash tite is ok for clusters and will last a few days as it said for semi perm lashes. Don't want to put the wrong product on my poor clients
Thanks

I buy Ardell flare and knot free flare individual lashes and it's what they recommend for them, so definitely the right product.

I buy mine from Louella Belle

Will give them a call asap
Thank you for all your help- love this site! X

Latest posts

Back