Are there hair extensions that are soft and last in good condition?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nenee

Reaction score
Hi

Im looking to have hair extensions as i can never get my hair long enough.. and its flat:irked:

are there hair extensions that dont go dry and tatty looking and are made of pure hair that is not covered in silicon which then goes dry etc once thats shampooed out?

i want extensions that arent glued in too if poss as they drive me insane..

any advice would be appreciated

cheers

nenee

There are plenty that dont do this, if youre willing to pay for them,

buy cheap, buy twice!

I suggest you do some research on technicians in your area,and have some consultations.

Kate x

Hi

Im looking to have hair extensions as i can never get my hair long enough.. and its flat:irked:

are there hair extensions that dont go dry and tatty looking and are made of pure hair that is not covered in silicon which then goes dry etc once thats shampooed out?

i want extensions that arent glued in too if poss as they drive me insane..

any advice would be appreciated

cheers

nenee

I have been looking at flip-in extensions and whilst the reviews a minimum online - they are all good! Hair Extensions, Human Hair, Trade Hair Extensions, Flip-In Hair ®

16" is £115 inc delivery - be careful u dont get ripped off by people charging more cause there is a lot online adding £20-30 onto the rrp!

Expensive for hair but i think it would last ages with the right care with no damage to hair and its human hair too :)

if is a joke what?

Are these extensions virgin hair? I am looking for a supplier that sells virgin micro ring weft extensions, but i am not in the hair business. I am buying for myself!!

I have been looking at flip-in extensions and whilst the reviews a minimum online - they are all good! Hair Extensions, Human Hair, Trade Hair Extensions, Flip-In Hair ®

16" is £115 inc delivery - be careful u dont get ripped off by people charging more cause there is a lot online adding £20-30 onto the rrp!

Expensive for hair but i think it would last ages with the right care with no damage to hair and its human hair too :)
Go to Ishoka. They are fabulous hairdressers and great quality extensions

Balmain or Great lengths are both high quality. Balmain are guaranteed for six months as well. .. But, they are expensive.

Balmain do the double hair which can be fitted by micro rings.

the key to soft, long-lasting extensions is high quality virgin hair and the proper treatments. i've probably spent $100 in products just looking for the right brand. I quite like ABBA products and I use the Matrix total results oil.

Latest posts

Back