Are you the client from hell

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soriminah

Reaction score
I realised today that I'm a crap client. :eek:

The past few times I've been to get a pedicure its spur of the moment and between other appointments. I end up saying to the girls, don't do the leg massage, I don't have time...I realised today that I'd be the client that'd make me cranky...:evil:

I'm such a laid back client usually, that nothing worries me. Just when running short of time I get the person to cut out certain parts of treatments I think I can do without or things I don't like getting done....no blow dry after a hair cut, no shampoo, only massage certain areas....I'll even remove my own nail polish if the tech is with another person and I'm just sitting there waiting.

Does it annoy you when clients pick and choose which bits of treatments they want or don't want, or do you think it's the clients choice since they're paying??

Sorry but I couldn't help but laugh. I'm exactly the same. Now I know my way around acrylics when I go myself I'm a nightmare! I'll point things out, and constantly look at my nails after each one is done. A pain in the butt I know .. as for after care .. it's more 'do as I say not as I do' urgh I just cant help it. I dont use cuticle oil (even tho it's there at my finger tips) and I nibble away at the acrylic!! eek!

I think everyone has some kind of 'bad client' habit .. but I understand what you mean .. if I were my OWN tech .. I'd get the hump :)

am exactly the same... go the hairdresser with my hair wet and sayn ill blow dry at home.
i soak off my own nails before my gel overlay... just cant help myself.:rolleyes:

I hate you guys. :o)

I'm terrible with my HD. I cancel on her at the last minute all the time ... and I get so annoyed when people do it to me! I need to sort it out as I would have dumped me by now.

Latest posts

Back