Around the World with CND??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VillageNails

Reaction score
he he!!!
well around the uk anyway??
well thats it - gonna phone up and do my cnd masters but where and who with??
have seen a few of the CND educators in action and in one way i feel i should do the whole course with one so they know my limitations/strengths etc. But on the other hand i'd also fancy doing each step around the country so that i get to do a bit with all the team creative.
what do you all think??

I'd go with the trip.

you will meet different ppl, so they may explain differently, and they will give you tricks and tips... more ppl = more advice!

as for your strength and weaknesses, it will force you doing your best also in these parts, and it can never be bad, can it?

he he!!!
well around the uk anyway??
well thats it - gonna phone up and do my cnd masters but where and who with??
have seen a few of the CND educators in action and in one way i feel i should do the whole course with one so they know my limitations/strengths etc. But on the other hand i'd also fancy doing each step around the country so that i get to do a bit with all the team creative.
what do you all think??

It's always great to see different educators in action. But either way, the end result is the same. Discuss with Sweet Squared the different options for you.

It's very refreshing to see a serious professional who doesn't mind travelling to get the best. So many can't be bothered and want a top educator on their doorstep. No .......... it doesn't happen that way.

perhaps i could do my premasters in spain with you gigi?:green:

You have a fantastic CND educator right on your doorstep Liza Smith,
when i have the funds available i am seriously thinking of coming down your way to do my masters with Liza,
she has so much knowledge and experience to pass on to others,
although sunny spain does sound tempting too :hug:

You have a fantastic CND educator right on your doorstep Liza Smith,
when i have the funds available i am seriously thinking of coming down your way to do my masters with Liza,
she has so much knowledge and experience to pass on to others,
although sunny spain does sound tempting too :hug:
oh yes i know - did my conversion and had a 1-2-1 with her.BUT went as a model for a geek on a foundation course with Denise Holland learnt loads and i wanna learn it all from them all right now!!!!!! :hug:

I asked this question a few years ago when I was starting my masters program, as I wanted to gain knowledge from them all, I did end up staying at Leeds to do all my masters and luckily enough for me I had quite a few different tutors along the way each with there own unique personalities,but all with the same passion.

I still have a couple on my 'hit' list to tick off and do classes with .... but I think I'll get that done by the end of the year !!:)

Latest posts

Back