Artdeco makeup - impressed so far!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi

I am currently researching a makeup brand for my salon and have filled in contact forms etc on line, and I have been very promptly contacted by art deco.

WELL.... I am very impressed (that takes a lot!) the girl was knowledgeable, polite, nice and they sound a really fab company!

Seriously thinking of taking this on they have offered to come out and see me, (being up north a lot of company's don't want to!) do a free evening to promote the makeup etc.

So does anyone have a feedback on this company negative or positive to help me? Make is a new thing for my salon. (except for the professional usage of cause)

Any advice or comments are very much appreciated.

A lovely rep and a nice company to do business with. Their prices are excetionally cometitive, fantastic choice and products are great to work with. I don't think you will go wrong with them.

we use their make up range and are very happy with it. nice makeup, nice people and good customer service. its a win win situation for us.

artdeco makeup is fab. the customer service is great plus it has a great marketing with being used on dancing on ice x

Thanks for the quick replys!

Do you use the minerals or the regular? Have you got a fave product? what flies off the shelves?

Do you have the tester stands?

Im mobile, I got them to put me together a mineral kit for what i could afford at the time, minerals last forever, i also have some of the normal makeup too. i love it all!!

Im mobile, I got them to put me together a mineral kit for what i could afford at the time, minerals last forever, i also have some of the normal makeup too. i love it all!!

Thank-you for the compliments, much appreciated!:Love:

If you are Artdeco fans please keep yourselves updated with our celebrity activities on our facebook fan page.

All the latest magazine mentions, celeb pictures and loads of good stuff to pass onto to your clients so they can understand more about the brand.

I stock Artedeco mineral range, it's lovely make-up I LOVE that it does not make my skin feel greasy like another top competitor does. It can be used wet or dry on most skin types and have a HUGE selection of colours. One prob as they are a German company (i'm lead to believe) always order any of the foundations well in advance, I did not do this once and had to wait nearly 7 weeks as there was none in the country but they worked SO hard to help me out that I am still really happy with the product, you'll love it!
Oh and don't forget they do the make-up for Dancing on Ice

Latest posts

Back