Artistic Colour Gloss

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belllla

Reaction score
Hi ladies

For those using artistic colour gloss what colours do you use for a French manicure?

I find that the colours are very different to the colour on the poster/online so not sure what to buy.

When I bought my kit before my course I only opted for one colours and not french manicure. Rookie mistake lol

Thanks.

Xxx

Glisten is nice as a base but I use Gelish Sheek white for the tip, so can't help you with that xxx

I use lovely it's clear pink shimmery la ti da is soft pink passion is also good got a few more bit can't remember name now when I m on in salon tomo will send u the names ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363813525.001935.jpg

I use Artistic purity and passion for french.

Glisten is nice as a base but I use Gelish Sheek white for the tip, so can't help you with that xxx

Thank you :).

I hear gelish and ACG can be used together so that might be an idea :) xxx

I use lovely it's clear pink shimmery la ti da is soft pink passion is also good got a few more bit can't remember name now when I m on in salon tomo will send u the names View attachment 30806

Thank you :)

I have la it da but I was thinking its a bit too pink for a French manicure.

If you could do that, that would be awesome. Xxx

I use Artistic purity and passion for french.

Thank you :)

Purity is the white I was looking at, great.

Do you have a pic of them together for your french? Xxx

Thank you for the replies, much appreciated. :) xxx

I use lovely it's clear pink shimmery la ti da is soft pink passion is also good got a few more bit can't remember name now when I m on in salon tomo will send u the names View attachment 30806

Ps this colours look great together, which ones are they? Xxx

I have Bride for my white and Precious for my pink. :)

Hi ladies

For those using artistic colour gloss what colours do you use for a French manicure?

I find that the colours are very different to the colour on the poster/online so not sure what to buy.

When I bought my kit before my course I only opted for one colours and not french manicure. Rookie mistake lol

Thanks.

Xxx

Purity or Bride for the white and Precious or Peach Whip xx

I use bride for the white and lovely or forever as the pink I also have a few clients who like romance (shimmer) over the top of the pink

Latest posts

Back