Ash blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the 4% colour touch developer . X
why would you use 4% and not 1.9%? I done this exact thing last night but with 1.9% and admittedly the highlights were darker than expected. but luckily not black lol

I've used both before but tend to stick with 4% generally as in my experience it gives the same effect and longevity as the 1.9 and I tend to use more 4% in general so keep it in stock.

I've used both before but tend to stick with 4% generally as in my experience it gives the same effect and longevity as the 1.9 and I tend to use more 4% in general so keep it in stock.
so the end result is no different? thankyou! x

Hi.. Wouldn't 4% lift any natural hair tones giving off warmth and also lift the 6.0 colour touch so it doesn't last , that's how I look at it but I could be wrong xx

Thank you [emoji4]

I find it hard being on my own mobile sometimes, I usually know or can work out what needs to be done but just like to have someone else say yes that's right or maybe try this.
Looks amazing well done,I'm the same as you,I'm freelance too,when ur in a salon you can always ask other people but it is abit scary on ur own.thank god for salon geek

Latest posts

Back