Ask the next person a question game

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No not really ... Maybe just dance on the wii lol

What's your favourite country and why?

Italy, I'm Italian by blood but born in London.

I love it because it's got mountains and the sea it's got the cosmopolitan vibe in Milan yet the countryfied feel in the vineyards of Tuscany.

The great history of Rome, yet disaster in Pompeii to the more recent mafia of Naples.

It's close to Switzerland, the snow and skiing but close to Tunisia and the North African sun.

Each region has a signature dish.

I just love it!

My question, if you have a pet, where is it, right this second? I ask as my cat is taking up half my side of the bed!

I love it because it's got mountains and the sea it's got the cosmopolitan vibe in Milan yet the countryfied feel in the vineyards of Tuscany.

The great history of Rome, yet disaster in Pompeii to the more recent mafia of Naples.

It's close to Switzerland, the snow and skiing but close to Tunisia and the North African sun.

I just love it!

My question, if you have a pet, where is it, right this second? I ask as my cat is taking up half my side of the bed!

Wow that was a fantastic answer ... Now I wanna go to Italy :D xx

Wow that was a fantastic answer ... Now I wanna go to Italy :D xx

Firstly, I don't do skiing! But it's nice to have the option lol.

Secondly, I used to be a holiday rep so I can sell rice to the Chinese!

Hehe... But it is an amazing country.

I just love it!

I agree, your answer was brilliant!

We have a dog, I left him lying on my side of the bed with my boyfriend when I left home 2hrs ago! So, I'm guessing the pair of them are still in bed! My bf probably hasn't even realised I have been replaced for the dog!!

What would be the best tip you would give to someone on anything related to life?

Xx

I agree, your answer was brilliant!

We have a dog, I left him lying on my side of the bed with my boyfriend when I left home 2hrs ago! So, I'm guessing the pair of them are still in bed! My bf probably hasn't even realised I have been replaced for the dog!!

What would be the best tip you would give to someone on anything related to life?

Xx

Expect the unexpected then you will never be disappointed

At what point in a relationship is it acceptable to pass wind in front of each other?

Expect the unexpected then you will never be disappointed

At what point in a relationship is it acceptable to pass wind in front of each other?

Maybe a year ? I have never thought about it really lol

Sausage & mash or stew & dumplings?

Maybe a year ? I have never thought about it really lol

Sausage & mash or stew & dumplings?

Sausage and mash!

Do you have any tattoos?

Shellac I love it,

What's your favourite dinner?

My mums shepherds pie

What is your favourite song at the minute?

David Guetta ft Snoop Dogg Sweat. I totally wanna throw some shapes when that's on.

Haagen Daz or Ben & Jerry's?

David Guetta ft Snoop Dogg Sweat. I totally wanna throw some shapes when that's on.

Haagen Daz or Ben & Jerry's?

Ben & Jerry's! Mmm!

What is your dream for your future?

Xx

Ben & Jerry's! Mmm!

What is your dream for your future?

Xx

That I'll finally get married and have my own salon and one more baby to make the family complete.

Are you planning on doing anything special for valentine's day for your other half x

That I'll finally get married and have my own salon and one more baby to make the family complete.

Are you planning on doing anything special for valentine's day for your other half x

Nope, we don't really do anything. He's got a card and that'll be about it. :)

Underwear - matching or mix and match?

matching

thongs, knickers or girl boxers?

A thong would definitely disappear lol So knickers or girl boxers for me.

Wind or rain?

A thong would definitely disappear lol So knickers or girl boxers for me.

Wind or rain?

Rain...when I'm falling asleep, I'm weird It helps me drift off lol

Do you smoke?

Yep - I did quit for 6 months, gained nearly 3 stone and turned into a super monster haha

What is your biggest regret from the last 12 months? xx

Not managing my bank account well enough and inadvertently copping £300 worth of bank charges due to a cheque not clearing quickly enough :irked:

Which 3 famous people would you invite to a dinner party and why?

Latest posts

Back