ASP acrylic and gel brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brittone05

Reaction score
Have any geeks used the ASP brish - it comes in a tin and has changeable heads for acrylic and gel ( available online and at Sally's )

If so, what were your thoughts on it please.

Thanks xxx

I have 3! (Don't ask) Love that it comes in a tin and love that I don't have to chop and change brushes cause I can have my small end for 3d nail art and larger end for application...likewise with the gel heads, one for application and one for tidy up, they also do a gel one with 4 heads including fine detail head and striper/linea head for gel nail art.

Hope this helps

x

Thanks Nal :D

I spotted them in Sally's and fell in love lol I had originally wanted the Millenium one but struggled to find them online and managed to find the ASP one in a sale for the uber bagain price of £19.99!!!

Can't wait for it to arrive xx

Fantastic price!! Where was that? Lucky you! :D

Inbox me hun and I will send you the link so as not to break the forum rules about links etc xxx

I love how shiny and sparkly it is.
For those of you who have this brush, could you tell me roughly what size the larger l&p head is?
My only other hesitation is that I couldn't find any replacement heads for it, and at the original selling price I thought it was a bit much to buy the whole thing over again if needed.

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

Could you inbox me too please :D x

Inboxed you ladies :D

I can't wait for mine to arrive - just itching to have aplay lol xx

Thankyou thankyou xxx

Latest posts

Back