asp - is this from creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kathyw

Reaction score
Hi i have been into my sally store recently, and they have just started stocking ASP products, which I heard is from America 9from Star Nails), but some of the staff have been on training days and they informed me that ASP has paid Creative loads of money to get there list of ingrediatns, so basically, this is the same as Creative !
Is this correct, i felt like trying it as wasnt too sure

Hmmm thats weird, i work for sallys and i haven't been told that! Kim Xx
Posted via Mobile Device

Without knowing it, I'll bet it's just a lie,a marketing ploy(sp?)

Is this April 1st???

what a load of rubbish!

Firstly any professional tech can get a 'list' of ingredients from the msds sheets of any reputable company, it doesn't mean you will make it the same way.

Secondly why would a very respected company like CND 'sell' their secrets to a cheaper one.It would be like Coca Cola selling their recipe to the co-op!

Thirdly, I despair of some peoples selling tactics

Hi
Thanks for that, I did wonder, but yes think it may be a marketing ploy, stick to cnd:lol:

If nail companies actually had anything great to sell, they could sell it on the merits of the product instead of claiming they have something like CND (as if :rolleyes:) instead of the stupid claims they make.

Latest posts

Back