Attitude for gratitude

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dnx

Reaction score
What and/or who are you grateful for?

The saying goes that if you show gratitude, you'll find more and more reasons to be grateful.

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I very recently lost my aunty who was only in her 40s, I've been so consumed in work that I have forgotten to be thankful for the people I have around me and to make time for them. I think it's the most important thing to be grateful for - all the people you have that love you and you are so lucky to have them here. Also, I'm very thankful for the job that tires me out every day, some people don't have that luxury! x

Im most grateful for my parents. I put them through somw absolute s**t when I was younger and they have always been there no matter what I have done.

They have just gave me and my partner one of their rented properties rent free for 2 years so the money we spend on rent at the minute with a private landlord can be put in a bank and once the 2 years are up we should have 20-25k for a deposit.

Couldn't imagine my life without them and I am most grateful for everything they do for me.

Xx

Laura x

My daughter Amy. She is the kindest and most treasured thing in my life and I thank God every day. She encourages me in everything that I do and everything that I do, I do for her. I think because it's always ever been just us two.

My parents whom have been with me through thick and thin, my kids show me how to be a kid again and enjoy winding down and simple things, my in laws have been a rock of support for me while starting up this business and I don't know if it would have been possible without them <3

I am grateful for my family and friends as they add so much to my life. I am grateful I have the chance to pursue my dream. Most of all I am grateful to my husband who is extremely supportive of me, my kids who continue to amaze me and my nail tech friends who just get it.

That myself and my family are all healthy and happy. What else matters?

For my husband, son and bump :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm grateful for my children and the tight support network of my parents. Family will always be the most important thing, but saying that I am grateful for all my clients and how loyal they are because without them I wouldn't be able to give my children full tums and clothes and a roof over their heads :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im most grateful for my parents. I put them through somw absolute s**t when I was younger and they have always been there no matter what I have done.

They have just gave me and my partner one of their rented properties rent free for 2 years so the money we spend on rent at the minute with a private landlord can be put in a bank and once the 2 years are up we should have 20-25k for a deposit.

Couldn't imagine my life without them and I am most grateful for everything they do for me.

Xx

Laura x

Good for you - that's lovely...

It would be easier for me if I could tell you what I'm not grateful for.

I try and be aware of these things regularly, as it can help when you feel the chips are down. I am thankful for my health and mobility, a roof over my head and a job that helps keep it there. I am most thankful for my husband who never ceases to amaze me with his love and support. He's not big on flashy gestures, but he is solid and the best thing that ever happened to me. :Love:

I've really enjoyed reading all of your posts. Congrats on the bump Happyfeet! Nails, that is a wonderful opportunity afforded to you by your parents. My parents are magic and I am thankful for them everyday. Hope I can be the kind of parent my children are thankful for. I'm grateful to be healthy, have the ability to learn new things everyday, have all my senses to appreciate my beautiful family and friends, am cuddled up with my husband with my children asleep next door in the warm, safely indoors.

There's always so much to be thankful and grateful for. This week I met some really lovely ladies, who I'd really like to keep in touch with.

I understand what you say Kim, about everything you do is for your daughter.

Thank you all for sharing <3

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I'm thankful for my family, my pets, my amazing boyfriend, his family and that I always find the strength to get myself out of tough times x

Latest posts

Back