Attitude polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know how you feel! When the vat free days roll around I go a bit nuts...particularly with opi. I say that I need a wide variety of colours to offer clients....however I have over 80 varnishes, I think I just like them myself lol!

I buy stuff just for the sake of getting it without vat. 80 is ALOT but if there is still more colours then there is still more buying to do lol!!

Sounds silly but I didn't like the look of the cnd bottles, like funky ones (not the best reason!)

I buy china glaze for the same reason!! I have over 80 polished too, slight addiction to polish I think I just LOVE IT!!

What do you store your polishes in? I'm mobile so when my addiction gets as high as yours I'll need storage!x

I've got an opi case, and a few roo rolls to keep mine in.

Looking to buy my first range of polishes. I'm only just starting out so looking for something cheap and cheerfull.
I see Ellidons sells attitude polishes, what are people's views on these?xx

OPI are fab, they apply well and are free from formaldehyde, which you should look out for. Even better are Jacava, there's are free from DBP, formaldehyde, toluene and camphor (camphor kills babies)!!! So look out for those chemicals when you're choosing which nail polish to use.

It might well be ease of availability you're right. CG and OPI are at Sally's at least.

I love CND for my older ladies - everyone goes ooh when you put an effect on :D me included.

I love OPI for the brush - but not all polishes are great. Some iconic colours but I think there are more options for layering with CND.

China Glaze I have for their bright colours for doing kids' nails. Cheap and cheerful but the brush is not my fave for painting xx

Agreed some of the opi are not great, out of my 70 i think i have 2 which are abit streaky and i hate them but i have 2 clients which insist on having these colours everytime, i'm trying to wean them onto similar colours which don't streak but no luck as of yet. I've never tried china glaze but i might as at the moment i buy Sinful from capital for my kiddy parties because they do really funky colours but they go gloopy so quickly and i hate the tiny brush!

Ohhhh opi case! Now I'm sold I love a case ha!

i really wanted the opi case for AGES but by the time a vat free day came round at capital i had too many nail polishes to fit in it, i have an art bin case that i pop all mine in, i'll try and put a picture up

owww i dont know what i'm doing :lol: if you click on my name and go on my profile i have an album with it in x

I need two more cases at least gonna look for a bigger one to keep my things in,

owww i dont know what i'm doing :lol: if you click on my name and go on my profile i have an album with it in x

I can't find your photos lol!! I'm intruged now I'll sign on the computer (on app) then see if u can find it!x

I've just started watching a mini case on eBay. Only holds 6 polishes but is cute :)

Looking to buy my first range of polishes. I'm only just starting out so looking for something cheap and cheerfull.
I see Ellidons sells attitude polishes, what are people's views on these?xx

Your best bet is probably to try a few so you can work this one out, we are all different but heres my low down on how it was for me.

The salon I first started out in used Attitude polishes, this was 10 years ago and at the time I rated them well because of the colour range and design - I though the polishes were great for this,

... however after using other brands such as OPI and Essie, my rating went down because with these I did not need as many layers, the polishes appeared to last longer between my chosen base and top coats and OPI became super amazing for all my polish colour design needs - I also prefered the brush and handle.

What do you store your polishes in? I'm mobile so when my addiction gets as high as yours I'll need storage!x

Opi case. I got mine at the excel show so was a bit cheaper, however it still wasnt cheap! I love it though, it looks so nice and even clients comment n how neat it looks!

Yes I have spent a fortune on varnishes, but the way I look at it is you have to have something for everyone. I have some colours that really are not my cup of tea, however some people love them!

If you can go to a show and stock up on them then that would be good. That way your more likely to get a deal and don't have to pay p&p fees!

Opi case. I got mine at the excel show so was a bit cheaper, however it still wasnt cheap! I love it though, it looks so nice and even clients comment n how neat it looks!

Yes I have spent a fortune on varnishes, but the way I look at it is you have to have something for everyone. I have some colours that really are not my cup of tea, however some people love them!

If you can go to a show and stock up on them then that would be good. That way your more likely to get a deal and don't have to pay p&p fees!

I'm gonna have to wait for lots of bits untill Deptembers show then :( Inpatient impatient!

Vat free day Thursday do gonna buy a couple opi's. What ones?!?!xx

Is that vat free at capital in thurs or sallys does anyone know? Xx

Sally's definitely - Capital, I don't know x

Just been and bought the new opi mini mouse range :) x

I bought the very last 2 in the store I got 'if you moust you moust' & 'the colour of Minnie'
Im an opi lover already! Have you tried them yet??x

Latest posts

Back