austailian folk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
i been filling in forms tongith to get a visa to come to oz,for a work and live - it asks for an occupation, but nail tech isnt on the list, could any of you suggest what else i could put as an occupation

most kinda forms dont I usually put beauty its the closest thing I'm not an ozzy btw just a flamin sheila ha ha lol xx

are you wanting to emigrate hun , as a skilled worker ?? i know its very similar to how we went about getting permenant residency in canada ,
a website which is really helpful is
British Expatriate Community : British Expat Community , just go to the aus section of the forum and there will be someone to help ya xxxx

i been filling in forms tongith to get a visa to come to oz,for a work and live - it asks for an occupation, but nail tech isnt on the list, could any of you suggest what else i could put as an occupation

Hi Peter Pan,

I would check with immigration, however when traveling to Australia I put Beauty Industry. HTH:hug:

Where abouts in Aus are you thinking of going to? I've been to Western Australia and South Australia, both are beautiful areas.

Latest posts

Back