Automated text response for iPhone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancashirelass

Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone know If the iPhone has an app that you can use to set up an automated response to text messages. I have searched and can find nothing there is something if your phone is jailed broken but mine isn't.

Anybody

The only option is a jailbroken iPhone. Sorry. If you know someone who can do it might be worth getting it done.

I just use the shortcut mode and have several pre written text messages that I can quickly send with just having to type in a few letters.

Ha ha I just want an automated message I don't want to have to type anything in. Might think about gettin it jail broken and swapping my sims over

I'm having the same issue. I want something that will text back saying I will contact them ASAP or after 9am or something. I'm fed up of clients texting me at like 12 at night and demanding replies. Although I love doing hair, I hate 'texting' especially when it's my time :) lol xx

It's to inform people that I have received the message but I am presently unavailable to respond.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back