Autumn Gold

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mieke,
Autum Gold is similar in colour guide content as the origional Tantrick solutions and is much easier to follow than the EOS .
HTH

Do i have the possibility to order some solutions? Should i send you an e-mail with my order or should i do it trough your website?
Thx

Just a thought.

As the Autumn Gold is proving very popular due to the increased colour guide would it not be possible to increase the colour guide of the EOS, as I for one would switch to this from the original 8%.

Or is there a reason for the reduced colour guide on the EOS?

Just a thought.

As the Autumn Gold is proving very popular due to the increased colour guide would it not be possible to increase the colour guide of the EOS, as I for one would switch to this from the original 8%.

Or is there a reason for the reduced colour guide on the EOS?

Hi Sharon,

The reason EOS has minimum colour guide is to offer a "clean" tanning experience option to those customers who are looking for a refreshing tan and experience rather than the stereo typical "dark" tan.
We have in fact slightly increased the initial colour guide in the EOS to assist you therapists out there that do prefer to see more initial targeting guide.

FYI Autumn Gold is,within only a couple of months now at the same level of popularity as the Tantrick original 8%.

HTH

Hi Sharon,

The reason EOS has minimum colour guide is to offer a "clean" tanning experience option to those customers who are looking for a refreshing tan and experience rather than the stereo typical "dark" tan.
We have in fact slightly increased the initial colour guide in the EOS to assist you therapists out there that do prefer to see more initial targeting guide.

FYI Autumn Gold is,within only a couple of months now at the same level of popularity as the Tantrick original 8%.

HTH

Woohoo! I thought it would be a popular one

Latest posts

Back