Autumn Gold

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shellie xx

Reaction score
Does anyone know what % dha Autumn Gold is please?

Thanks guys! xx

Thanks Jen, knew you would know! xx

Hi Shellie,
Autum Gold is a 10.5% DHA concentrate and is fortified with a lot more initial colour guide than the EOS.

This solution is suitable for most medium to Olive skin types.

HTH ..and hope your still doing well with the new business :hug:

Shellie i have been using it on my 8% clients that can slightly go darker but not as dark as the 10%... as it adapts with your skin tone it give a stunning colour, and there is less stickiness and it drys in a flash.

When i have a tan, i only use AG, i just love it! xxx

Shellie i have been using it on my 8% clients that can slightly go darker but not as dark as the 10%... as it adapts with your skin tone it give a stunning colour, and there is less stickiness and it drys in a flash.

When i have a tan, i only use AG, i just love it! xxx

Completely agree!

Autumn Gold has become my new favourite!:)

Oh excellent ~ thank you for your replies! I got a sample size and so Im getting my business partner to spray me with it tomorrow. I can't wait now!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE eos and it sounds like I might end up loving AG even more!! xx

I love the colour. I normally use the 8% on myself but tried this out when I got a trial size and it's all I use on myself at the moment. lol

Update for you all ~ got sprayed with Autumn Gold today, just one coat as am looking a bit pale at the mo so didn't want a drastic change in skin colour. I had it 5 hours ago and already looks a good colour, I'm impressed!!

Do you all spray with 2 coats all the time or 1 coat or do you change according to your clients needs? xx

Update for you all ~ got sprayed with Autumn Gold today, just one coat as am looking a bit pale at the mo so didn't want a drastic change in skin colour. I had it 5 hours ago and already looks a good colour, I'm impressed!!

Do you all spray with 2 coats all the time or 1 coat or do you change according to your clients needs? xx

One coat is usually enough, what I do with my clients is whisp a second coat over larger areas when I have done a full first coat, so whisp over the back, legs front and back and down the arms plus face. I only do this very lightly and quickly, I don't double spray hands, feet, inside legs and torso a 2nd time. If the client is particularly pale and you can see the guide colour has covered all areas then I may only just whisp a 2nd coat of their face and omit to do any whisping over the body areas. You get a feel for it once you become confident. The Autumn Gold has a lovely guide colour and is very easy to apply.

Thank you Jen. I have to say, I do really like it so far! I have been doing 1 coat on my clients because I got used to doing that when I was spraying so much solution! Now I have got the hang of it and am spraying a lot less per client (approx 20 mls) I was wondering if I should spray twice. Your idea of whisping is good ~ especially for the face because it fades so much quicker than anywhere else xx

Thank you Jen. I have to say, I do really like it so far! I have been doing 1 coat on my clients because I got used to doing that when I was spraying so much solution! Now I have got the hang of it and am spraying a lot less per client (approx 20 mls) I was wondering if I should spray twice. Your idea of whisping is good ~ especially for the face because it fades so much quicker than anywhere else xx

Wow Sherrie you have come a long way in such a shoprt time and to get down o just 20ml is absolutely fantastic :hug:...I guess thats my profits down the drain on you now then hey:lol:

I am so pleased for you and just goes to show that perseverance pays in the end...well done:hug:

Jens advice is spot on (maybe thats why shes our head trainer hey)..follow it and you really cant go wrong.

keep up the excellent work...very proud of your achievements :hug:

Wow Sherrie you have come a long way in such a shoprt time and to get down o just 20ml is absolutely fantastic :hug:...I guess thats my profits down the drain on you now then hey:lol:

I am so pleased for you and just goes to show that perseverance pays in the end...well done:hug:

Jens advice is spot on (maybe thats why shes our head trainer hey)..follow it and you really cant go wrong.

keep up the excellent work...very proud of your achievements :hug:

Aw, thank you Collin ~ it's all because of your patience and perseverence on the other end of the phone to me!! You were right though, one day it just clicked and I was there!! So 20 mls is good? Not too little??

You were right though, one day it just clicked and I was there!! So 20 mls is good? Not too little??

There are no set rules on the optimum amount of solution....if your customers (and you) are happy with the outcome of their tans with this amount of solution ...well if its good enough for them (and you) well then its good enough for me :hug:

Never thought of it like that ~ very true! I am very happy and so are my clients so I guess I have finally got there!!!

I was wondering if autumn gold has the same strength in color guide as the original tantrick solutions?
i loved EOS but had difficulty seeing where i was spraying...the smell was to die for though, njummy...

I was wondering if autumn gold has the same strength in color guide as the original tantrick solutions?
i loved EOS but had difficulty seeing where i was spraying...the smell was to die for though, njummy...

Hi Mieke,
Autum Gold is similar in colour guide content as the origional Tantrick solutions and is much easier to follow than the EOS .
HTH

Hi Mieke,
Autum Gold is similar in colour guide content as the origional Tantrick solutions and is much easier to follow than the EOS .
HTH

hiya collin
are you doing any offers at the manchester beauty show on solution or training? or both :green:

hiya collin
are you doing any offers at the manchester beauty show on solution or training? or both :green:
Collin will be at the show to launch the berins wax and training hth

Latest posts

Back