Avatar Changes - how about themed days?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovenails1

Reaction score
What's with all the Neighbours Avators? They are great, I've just changed mine to the beautiful Bouncer, for a limited time only.

How's about we have theme days, where we can change them to a theme and change em back again later?

Who knows why the Neighbours photos are coming out of the woodwork? xx

BTW: I have one of Henry Ramsey with "The Mullett from Hell" waiting so I might change it again soon lol.xx x

What's with all the Neighbours Avators? They are great, I've just changed mine to the beautiful Bouncer, for a limited time only.

How's about we have theme days, where we can change them to a theme and change em back again later?

Who knows why the Neighbours photos are coming out of the woodwork? xx

BTW: I have one of Henry Ramsey with "The Mullett from Hell" waiting so I might change it again soon lol.xx x

Nailzoo is not that keen on Jason Donovan and is running a thread re his forthcoming concerts - it has provoked some interest in geekland:lol:

I'm supporting poor Jason.
He doesn't appear to have many fans atm.

I think themed avatar days are a cool idea!

I think themed avatar days are a cool idea!

I don't i get muddled up :lol: i only just figured out who Jac and Lotus blossom are,stop confusing me geeks :lol:

I will be in it, what day should we start one?
:green:

Perhaps we could all change for the geeky panto so that our Avatar are the characters we our being ???????

Perhaps we could all change for the geeky panto so that our Avatar are the characters we our being ???????

That's a good idea, I'm already confuzzled at who is playing which part ... Apart from Grinch-Aladdin!

Have we set a date when the Panto is going to run Director Adele?

That's a good idea, I'm already confuzzled at who is playing which part ... Apart from Grinch-Aladdin!

Have we set a date when the Panto is going to run Director Adele?

Well I couldn't wait so have changed mine ready for the big night :lol:

im still loving jd!

I'm back with Des:lol:

Latest posts

Back