avent guard

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy123

Reaction score
Heyy, has any1 got any ideas what i could do, i am doing my level 3 and need to do 3 avent guard hair ups, i was thinking doing one, crimping all hair backcombing it all ant pulling it up into a "flame" shape adding plates and flowrs in it. Any other ideas??:green:

Corkscrew curls with pipe cleaners? just thinking out loud! A bit wacky!

for mine i was gonna do cornrows up each side with neon hair plaited in up to a mowhawk and spiked right up with all the neon hair going thru it....but i ended up doing something else x

hummm sounds good what are corn rows??
The 1st one i am doing has got to be valentines themed hense the flowers and roses.

like mini french pleats :) so doing them from the ear up to the top of the head then the mohawk spiking out from there x

sounds goood, wil try that,, I could even get colourd spray for the moheakan a few different ones.. the least i have 2 sorted now. thank you.xx

i am not 100% but i'm sure you need to set on unconventional method???????? so instead of crimping why not do rik rak on pins where you wrap the hair figure 8 aroung a setting pin the secure with a lady jane?
get to assessments in one........
i did one like thos for a photshoot and backcombed on=ut for cristina aguilara look!!
then added black hair extensions for a contrast to the models white hair,
be as crazy as you can get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck xx

i did my avant garde comp a couple of weeks ago,
remember to get all your criteria in so you can get it signed off too..
added hair
coloured hair
patterns
twists
plaits
knots etc etc

i think its 4 you have to use...
good luck:hug:

have a look at my album i just put on to show you,,, this got all four of mine ticked off, added hair
set on unconventional
added colour
twists...........

good luck xx

Thanks alot for them pics.. i will see what ic an coe up with and let u no.xx

Latest posts

Back