Aviva labs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K's tanning

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of/used Aviva labs spray tanning solutions. I have recently been sent their price list and info, and will be getting some sample solutions. Just wondered if any of you have or are already using it?
I like the fact that they do a Stage solution which does not contain DHA for performers who want very temporary colour for a production, but not a Tan that's going to stay beyond their one night wonder!
K

I enquired about 12 months back and was told they would have a UK distributor within a month, and someone would be in tuoch. I then enquired about 5 months back and was told the same again....neither time did I get any further info.....doesn't bode well to me!

I think you may have just been unfortunate. I enquired through their overseas website and had a response from the Ireland distributor within a week stating that they were in negotiations with a uk distributor who then got in touch within a week of receiving my details!
For enquiries try: [email protected] It was Clive that phoned me with the information.
Thank you for your quick response though, hopefully now that they have a distributor, the customer service will be a little more reliable. I'll let you know how I get on with the samples, when I get round to trying them!
K

I enquired about 12 months back and was told they would have a UK distributor within a month, and someone would be in tuoch. I then enquired about 5 months back and was told the same again....neither time did I get any further info.....doesn't bode well to me!
Hi there - me too had trouble finding the distributor - but found one in Scotland and in London !- the tan is great and the service was actually really good - they even give training ! the one in Glasgoe did anyway - not sure about the one in London ! they are called skin and Body business - [email protected] the girl who set me up was pauline. spoke to her today and the London office number is 01582 463697 - glasgow is -0141 204 - 7873

Latest posts

Back