Awkward clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Rachel :)

Reaction score
Simples...what's the strangest thing that a client has ever said/done to you..xxx

Asked to wipe their granddaughters poo-ey bum because they were half way through a Shellac mani!!

Asked to wipe their granddaughters poo-ey bum because they were half way through a Shellac mani!!

Eww no! I cant believe that!
Mine was a quite haggered looking older lady who was lovely but kept trying to show me her online profile on a sex chatline! She did the sex talking and the picture on her profile was of a very busty 18 year old lol. Awkward! I mean what do you say!? Ohh yea you are totally different to that picture lol.

Yep, can relate to that. I had a client's 3 year old boy's bottom to wipe after a poo. Wasn't going to get all that lint on my Gelish application!

I've been asked to apply haemorrhoid cream to a woman's bum -who didn't speak English- by her son, in the Physio clinic I work in. Mmm :0

Being white & a client tell me I wouldn't be able to style her hair as it was Afro. She soon shut up when I politely informed her I was Afro hair trained.

Last edited:
One of my most uncomfortable appointments was with a new client. I greeted her, introduced myself and explained about undressing and her massage treatment and was just about to leave her to get ready when she asked my name again.

I had noticed she was looking at me strangely and then she told me i was a dead ringer for her fiance's ex girlfriend of a different name.

I laughed it off and said it definitely wasn't me, i was in a steady relationship for the last few years and she gave a little laugh and said oh yeah, i know it isn't you. However she did keep giving me weird looks for the rest of the appointment and didn't return. Oh well...must have one of those faces, haha xx

The strangest thing that ever happened to me was a lady who I had booked in for a massage ... I also had my wax pot turned on in the corner of the room (with the lid on) as you do. I left her to her to get undressed and onto the couch but when I came back I could see something allover the towels. In the dim light I couldn't tell what it was but soon realised it was sticky, and allover the clients hands, I mean they were coated in it! I soon discovered what the substance was. Wax! Everywhere- the lady said she hasn't touched anything but she has quite obviously dipped her hands in my wax pot?!?

the strangest thing that ever happened to me was a lady who i had booked in for a massage ... I also had my wax pot turned on in the corner of the room (with the lid on) as you do. I left her to her to get undressed and onto the couch but when i came back i could see something allover the towels. In the dim light i couldn't tell what it was but soon realised it was sticky, and allover the clients hands, i mean they were coated in it! I soon discovered what the substance was. Wax! Everywhere- the lady said she hasn't touched anything but she has quite obviously dipped her hands in my wax pot?!?

lol!!!

The strangest thing that ever happened to me was a lady who I had booked in for a massage ... I also had my wax pot turned on in the corner of the room (with the lid on) as you do. I left her to her to get undressed and onto the couch but when I came back I could see something allover the towels. In the dim light I couldn't tell what it was but soon realised it was sticky, and allover the clients hands, I mean they were coated in it! I soon discovered what the substance was. Wax! Everywhere- the lady said she hasn't touched anything but she has quite obviously dipped her hands in my wax pot?!?

Haha! Clients are so funny!! X

Does anyone ever get those clients that say 'Can I do it myself?' in makeup/nails/hair whatever? I'm not trained in any of those I'm just curious, & also...do you feel like killing them? haha

What the hell? How did you get it off her?

Does anyone ever get those clients that say 'Can I do it myself?' in makeup/nails/hair whatever? I'm not trained in any of those I'm just curious, & also...do you feel like killing them? haha

I've had one client for a while who inspected every individual nail after I filed it and then again after I polished it. She would literally pull her hand back and check it each time. Drove me crackers. Glad she's gone elsewhere. Would have ended up strangling her.

I had to use equipment cleaner in the end! But she insisted she hadn't touched anything and had unwrapped a sticky sweet before coming into the treatment room!!! The only thing I could possibly think was that she thought it was paraffin wax as some people use a wax heater to heat paraffin wax?!?

I had a guy in for a massage once, and obviously I explained to him where to lie on the bed etc.. When I came back in the room he had managed to place himself under the blanket, towels, and even UNDER the electric blanket which was tied together beneath the bed! So he was basically lying on the bare couch. I don't know how he thought I could massage him like that, I honestly wonder what goes through some clients minds.. Lol. I guess he was really nervous x

I had a guy in for a massage once, and obviously I explained to him where to lie on the bed etc.. When I came back in the room he had managed to place himself under the blanket, towels, and even UNDER the electric blanket which was tied together beneath the bed! So he was basically lying on the bare couch. I don't know how he thought I could massage him like that, I honestly wonder what goes through some clients minds.. Lol. I guess he was really nervous x

Ha ha ha. I can imagine my husband doing this! :D

This really made me LOL :) x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek

That really made me LOL!

Ok, well in case you hadn't noticed, I like cats...I have 2 of them.

So one day I had a client over to my house to do her nails.

I had only done her nails once before at her place, and so we were still both getting to know each other...she got to mine and I had to pop upstairs to get something...as I was coming down I noticed she was taking pictures of herself with my cat to send her boyfriend!

She was so embarrassed that I caught her doing it, she was so apologetic...her face went bright red...I couldn't stop laughing and teasing her about it...we still laugh about it now.

However if my cat ever goes missing...I know exactly where she'll be!

This made me laugh. There was always people who did this even though you had told them exactly which towels to get into and pulled them back. What are they thinking?

Latest posts

Back