Axxium soak off gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had another thought, are you stirring them enough? If not it can leave the colour looking washed out. I find I need to really stir each colour before every application, the pigment does settle at the bottom (you can see it particularly in Princesses Rule). Stir, stir and stir again!
Just what I was going to say, stir , stir and stir again, it makes a huge difference. The colours should then match the polish colours perfectly and Strawberry Marguarita is lovely and bright when stirred well.

I was seeing the same thing with my axxium sog. I then realized that i was NOT applying two coats of base coat...if you only apply one coat it will not last very long!!! STIR, STIR, STIR all of your colors!

How strong is Axxium compared to Bio ?

I did the axxium soak off gel course a few months back, and so far I am loving the product!

As the colours are not the cheapest thing to buy in I was wondering if everyone could give me their most popular colour so I know which ones to buy next!

I'll start it off! My 2 most popular colours so far are; Big Apple Red and Cajun Shrimp.

Thanks, Pamela x

My mosy popular is Lincoln Park after Dark and/or Black Cherry Chutney.

Pompeii Purple has been popular with people going on holiday!

Passion I have also found the most popular for French.

Hope this helps!

x

You Don't Know Jacques is always popular and I also use Passion for my french. I tend to find lots of clients wear whatever colour I'm wearing so I've done 3 sets of Yodel Me On My Cell this week!!!

I use Gelish & think it is great.

A number of my Bio Sculpture clients have changed to Gelish, but a good few more would have changed if Gelish did the matching nail polish like Bio Sculpture do.

It seems like the polish gives them the confidence to stick with that product, so if they have an accident or just want to polish in the regrowth they can.

I did the axxium soak off gel course a few months back, and so far I am loving the product!

As the colours are not the cheapest thing to buy in I was wondering if everyone could give me their most popular colour so I know which ones to buy next!

I'll start it off! My 2 most popular colours so far are; Big Apple Red and Cajun Shrimp.

Thanks, Pamela x

Depends on the season, Cajun shrimp & I'm India Mood For Love were popular in summer, Lincoln Park After Dark & I'm Not Really a Waitress have been really popular for winter, Glitzerland was really great at Christmas and You Don't Know Jacques has just been a great all round requested colour. (I'm sure that's what the Welsh woman on The One Show had on last night).

x

Thanks for all your replies! There's some colours mentioned that I haven't got in my kit so i'll look into stocking up on these!

Latest posts

Back