Baby blonde?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NiCshairstudio

Reaction score
Hey guys, not many things get me asking opinions nowerdays however I need a few people to throw their perception of 'baby blonde' about.

I have a lady who each time says she wants baby blonde, but when looking at a chart refuses to point in any direction of a colour and just says I don't know baby blonde, I think she doesn't really know herself, but then changes her mind on the day as she sees another blonde she likes and ends up going beige or something like that, well she's in again today and this time said she def wants to try baby blonde...

So what do you see as baby blonde? She is 100% grey (white) so whatever I do I'm adding tone some way or another so may pre soften the hair will see, but I see baby blonde as creamy / pearly tones, what do you see it as?

I see it more cream then pearl.

If she looks at the chart again point out 10 and 12.0 maybe she means that?

I know what you mean trying to work out other peoples interpretation can be hard x

I'd say a light creamy blonde! X

I see it more cream then pearl.

If she looks at the chart again point out 10 and 12.0 maybe she means that?

I know what you mean trying to work out other peoples interpretation can be hard x

Yer I agree more creamy than pearly if pearly I mean really light like the ultra lift levels, I use joico so they're highest is 9 in naturals, but then ultra lifts and ultra high lifts lol. And the additional tones and all sorts hehe.

9.23 in affinage.
I see it as a creamy blonde so a touch of gold into an ash colour xoxo

9.23 in affinage.
I see it as a creamy blonde so a touch of gold into an ash colour xoxo

She saw it as light creamy yellow with a spot of beige lol. I'll put before and after pics up in blues post later lol

So this was my ladies perception of baby blonde

image.jpg

Yes I'd say my perception of baby blonde is the same as yours :)
Your lady's hair after I'd say looks more platinum x

It's a very pretty final product... But a bit too hold for that lady's skin tone... I would beige it out a bit more next time if I were you.

Ugh... Gold not hold... Lol

My definition of baby blonde

Probably a 10.0.
Think it's "baby blonde" as it has very little tone. It should be creamy white but not ashy and certainly not pearl or warm.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357927814.837100.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357927814.837100.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 205
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357927828.434623.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357927828.434623.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 184
It's a very pretty final product... But a bit too hold for that lady's skin tone... I would beige it out a bit more next time if I were you.

I think it's the cam on the skin tone it actually really suited her to be honest, more beige is too strong against her skin tone, she wanted folder though and I managed to talk her out of that one hehe

Latest posts

Back