Baby girls names

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chanails

Reaction score
hi everyone,

can you give me some ideas? whats your fave girl name at the mo, my baby due 21st july i know i'm a while off yet but just can not seem to come up with girls name. i have boys names, which are evan, oneil, or troy.
i like unusual names my daughter is called chanel,

thankyou

i named my grandaughter "kiera" was very unusual at the time (she 10 now) i love the old fashioned names myself, but my all time fave has always been laura, i just love it, i suggested it to my daughter when she was having my grandaughter, but she knew a "laura" and didnt like the kid that the name was attached to so that went right out the window lol

My daughters name is grace but I love the names mia and Ruby too. have you got a book with names in. They are handy coz they sometimes give you the meanings to and that could help you choose.

I also like the odd names.....my two oldest are Christal and Jonas ( bible name ) youngest Zackary ......I named my girl after Christmas as she was born the 26th of December ......Christ ( for the holiday ) . but if I would have had another girl she would have been Kelcey ....or Mina :) I also like my name ....Melissa ...it means " honey bee "

WELL MY NAME IS UNUSUAL... HAHA. Its pronounced 'SIRE' with the 't' being silent. It was made up. My dads english and mum was born in Ireland, even though shes been here since the age of 2.

If I had a daughter, I always have wanted to name her 'Kami' like Amy, but a 'k' sound at the front.
Its my middle name and I've always liked it better than my 1st one!

My sister is called Je-mia (double barrelled like anne-marie for example)

I have a best mate too called Zenobia. She is the eldest of 4 girls.
Here are all their names..
Zenobia Thora
Adeline Viola
Kyna Titania
Delta Casta

They are half Irish and Half Thai!! (what a combo):eek:

We have all been out before and when guys get chatting to us, when they hear our names they think we're winding them up!:lol:

An unusual name is always a talking point. (talking from experience):green:

Hi Cha,

My baby is due on the 30th of July (it's not really that long when you think... you've only got about 80 days left!)

We want a name that that no one else in either of our families has.

We have:
Freya (which I think is our favourite)
Niamh &
Erin

It's difficult to find a nice name that matches Paul's second name :rolleyes: :smack:

My daughter's name is Ava Rayne and if we have a second girl, it will be Maryn Rae.

I love unusual names:) ..I named my daughters Jacinta and Kayla..but I also love Tegan.

Portia
Mhairi (prounounced Varee)
Calista
Cydney

Just a few of my faves....:)

I have to say...when I had Jacob almost 7 years ago I had tons of boys names to choose from. The only girls name I could decide on was Ellis (not Elise) I do think it needs to work with the surname too!

you pregnant geeks here dont have long to get the name thing sorted!
Good Luck x

Hi,

My son's name if Finlay, it was different when i called him it, but has become very popular recently. Has for a girl i love Mackenzie Violet (violet after partners grandma). i also love Caitlin, but partner has a little girl already and she's called Caitlin. Bummer!!

When i was expecting Finlay we loved the name Kai, but Rob's surname is Roe you can imagine Kai Roe, didn't really want my son getting the mickey taken out of him for being named after a city in Egypt. lol!!!

We found a compromise which was MaKai which we called him, but Partners dad said you can't he'll get called Macro etc. So hence Finlay which by the way my other half hated when i was pregnant but i think he seen me go through so much with the birth that he was like yeah okay!! I recently found another name for a boy which is kailan, so if i had another boy i think i'd call him that. As for girls there's so many beautiful names. i also like Talia and Madison. Sorry for such a long thread. :hug:

hi there,

i like different names as well.....kianna is a nice name

Hi there,Portia is lovely,i also like Skye,Lilly and Tallulah,hth and good luck x

Hi
Congrats with the baby, my daughter was due 23rd July last year but arrived 5th August!
My princess is called Scarlett Paige, quite unusual as everyone comments on her name and love it.
We are stuck though now for baby number 2, no idea on names at all LOL we have 7 months to decide at least.

Mindy said:
Hi,

My son's name if Finlay, it was different when i called him it, but has become very popular recently. Has for a girl i love Mackenzie Violet (violet after partners grandma). i also love Caitlin, but partner has a little girl already and she's called Caitlin. Bummer!!

When i was expecting Finlay we loved the name Kai, but Rob's surname is Roe you can imagine Kai Roe, didn't really want my son getting the mickey taken out of him for being named after a city in Egypt. lol!!!

We found a compromise which was MaKai which we called him, but Partners dad said you can't he'll get called Macro etc. So hence Finlay which by the way my other half hated when i was pregnant but i think he seen me go through so much with the birth that he was like yeah okay!! I recently found another name for a boy which is kailan, so if i had another boy i think i'd call him that. As for girls there's so many beautiful names. i also like Talia and Madison. Sorry for such a long thread. :hug:

I named my little girl Mackenzie Jade we mostly call her Kenzie though. She really suits the name too...really cheeky and witty.

hi chick

I have 2 boys one called christopher as born 24th December and one called Kamron. I love the names Kendall and Paiton but said if I had a girl I would have called her either tahira or Yasmin
good luck:hug:

My daughter who is now 16 is Called Cherise and my son is Callan I too love unusual names.

My girls are called Leanne,Kirsty Annie and Louise Catherine:hug:

If I ever had another girl she would be called Millie.
I quite like the name Tyler as well.

My princess is called Freya and my little boy is called Archie.
I like Daisy, Erin, Millie, Ruby, bella, scarlet, Gracey and connie.

I had a friend called Andrea, but pronounced An-Dray-a as apposed to an-dree-a

:)

Latest posts

Back